Worstgen Crew Randomizer Tournament: Round 4 of 16. Charlie vs Yoho

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too busy to write a long analysis, but I think Team 2 can win due to having more powerful devils fruits. BB with ability to teleport everyone around him will be a nightmare, and he can teleport people directly into Sengoku's strings. And Diamante's fruit can also shape the battlefield. Considering Sengoku's and Fuji's high battle IQ they can take it. Especially that WB and Rayleigh may have stamina issues and I am not seeing good battle applications for Kinemon's and Chopper's fruits currently.

Voting Yoho for now.
Post automatically merged:

Its Old Rayleigh and he is not = to Maxed out BM with a fruit that makes her smarter lmao.

Ray should already have maxed out Haki in canon so nothing changes for him and we know he is weaker then current BB.

WB is the weak link of team 1 because of his disease then its Rayleigh because hes old. But BM woul carry the team as their main threat.
BM may not carry against BB, Sengoku and Fuji with such powerful and versatile fruits.

Too busy to write a long analysis, but I think Team 2 can win due to having more powerful devils fruits. BB with ability to teleport everyone around him will be a nightmare, and he can teleport people directly into Sengoku's strings. And Diamante's fruit can also shape the battlefield. Considering Sengoku's and Fuji's high battle IQ they can take it. Especially that WB and Rayleigh may have stamina issues and I am not seeing good battle applications for Kinemon's and Chopper's fruits currently.

Voting Yoho for now.

BM may not carry against BB, Sengoku and Fuji with such powerful and versatile fruits.
Choppers fruit makes BM smart.

Sengoku and Fuji are also very smart. BB is cunning when he is serious, so not convinced this will be deciding factor.
Thats not the issue, one of the main reasons for Why BM is a meme is because her battle IQ sucks. If she becomes a genius all of a sudden with maxed out haki and her insanely gifted body then she becomes an absolute monster.

This Big Mom will be far more devastating then the one we have.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🤔 what's the protocol if this ends in a tie?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think a tier 5 haki bm will be able to resist the teleportation

at the higher levels of play the haki becomes more impactful than DFs. youve got people like canon roger shanks mihawk garp chilling at the top of the ladder purely cuz of haki / skill.

surely roger has faced DFs like WBs quake or senguko's etc... at a certain point haki just triumps DFs unless the DF can give you yourself the boost, like luffy's G5 or in this case here BMs fruit

however if BB tries to teleport BM around, she shud be able to resist it as haki is just superior to awakened DFs at that point