• Poll closed .

Natalija:

Versus:

Moegara:

Battlefield:

Sabaody Archipelago​

Haki tiers explained:

How to Play:

Simply vote which crew you think would win in a 3v3 brawl.
Players and non-players may use their debating-skills, knowledge, agendas, memes and creativity to persuade the masses

Self votes are not allowed, may the best entry win!

Oh yeah everyone has this problem and the mods don't do anything about It
@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule

1- @Cruxroux
2- @suzaku
3- @Blazing Lion
4- @grey matter
5- @LolonoisZolo
6- @RayanOO
7- @Natalija
8- @Moegara
9- @Jailer
10- @Flower
11- @Jaguark101
12- @Elder Lee Hung
13- @SakazOuki
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @GeneralP123
16- @Gaimon The Pirate
17- @Light D Lamperouge
18- @GUI VI
19- @Charlie
20- @Yoho
21- @Longleg Larry
22- @[No Name]
23- @Mr. Reloaded
24- @Sallucion
25- @Kazuya
26- @Emil
27- @Lord Melkor
28- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
29- @EmperorKinyagi
30- @Dr_Professor83
31- @Pot Goblin
32- @Kurozumi Wiwi

@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule
@RayanOO did the tags work?

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
1- @Cruxroux
2- @suzaku
3- @Blazing Lion
4- @grey matter
5- @LolonoisZolo
6- @RayanOO
7- @Natalija
8- @Moegara
9- @Jailer
10- @Flower
11- @Jaguark101
12- @Elder Lee Hung
13- @SakazOuki
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @GeneralP123
16- @Gaimon The Pirate
17- @Light D Lamperouge
18- @GUI VI
19- @Charlie
20- @Yoho
21- @Longleg Larry
22- @[No Name]
23- @Mr. Reloaded
24- @Sallucion
25- @Kazuya
26- @Emil
27- @Lord Melkor
28- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
29- @EmperorKinyagi
30- @Dr_Professor83
31- @Pot Goblin
32- @Kurozumi Wiwi

@RayanOO did the tags work?
You mentioned me two times : once in the tag list and once to ask me if it worked so sadly I can’t know if both worked or only the second

but I got all you other notifications with the tags so I guess this one worked too

You mentioned me two times : once in the tag list and once to ask me if it worked so sadly I can’t know if both worked or only the second

but I got all you other notifications with the tags so I guess this one worked too
How do you figure Caesar beats Monblanc btw.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How do you figure Caesar beats Monblanc btw.
Caesar is smarter, likely more stamina and endurance (tanked some good blows from post skip Luffy) etc

While Cricket iirc (didn’t check again) didn’t impress me at all against Bellamy pirates (who were scrubs)

His ancestor was a monster and a legend while Cricket is just a normal nice pirate

Caesar is smarter, likely more stamina and endurance (ranked some good blows from post skip Luffy) etc

While Cricket iirc (didn’t check again) didn’t impress me at all against Bellamy pirates (who were scrubs)

His ancestor was a monster and a legend while Cricket is just a normal nice pirate
Still, the Pika makes him massively more mobile and faster then Caesar, he could also do what Kizaru did to Luffy and kick him off the island.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Still, the Pika makes him massively more mobile and faster then Caesar, he could also do what Kizaru did to Luffy and kick him off the island.
Caesar is also a logia with tier 5 COO
It won’t happen just like that

Caesar will see it coming and has ways to counter : phasing with logia and CoO or becoming bigger and heavier a magma monster etc (like with shirakuni)

But even if Cricket managed to send Caesar away : Buggy can hide himself and maybe with Law in Blueno pocket dimension and wait for Caesar return

and even if Cricket kills Buggy and Law, Pedro or Foxy are far too weak to do anything in this fight.

It will end up a 1 vs 1 quickly and I bet on Caesar to figure out how to deal with Light better than Cricket figuring out how to beat Caesar

Caesar is also a logia with tier 5 COO
It won’t happen just like that

Caesar will see it coming and has ways to counter : phasing with logia and CoO or becoming bigger and heavier a magma monster etc (like with shirakuni)
Luffy also has top tier CoO. Didnt matter one bit.

But even if Cricket managed to send Caesar away : Buggy can hide himself and maybe with Law in Blueno pocket dimension and wait for Caesar return
They are fighting in Sabaody, surrounded by water. Chances are Caesar falls in water and drowns.

It will end up a 1 vs 1 quickly and I bet on Caesar to figure out how to deal with Light better than Cricket figuring out how to beat Caesar
How would Caesar deal with him? Cricket can fly, Caesar cant.
Post automatically merged:

@Natalija you cant self vote bb.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Luffy also has top tier CoO. Didnt matter one bit.
Luffy isn’t a logia who can phase around hits especially not in G4

They are fighting in Sabaody, surrounded by water. Chances are Caesar falls in water and drowns.
Awakened magma DF on the water and a new island is born

and once again you are supposing that top COO, logia, magma guy has no defense to propose against the super high speed kick and will be defenseless

I don’t think so

How would Caesar deal with him? Cricket can fly, Caesar cant.
Magma DF has mid and long range moves

and like Akainu Caesar can likely attack by propelling himself like a volcano

Luffy isn’t a logia who can phase around hits especially not in G4

Awakened magma DF on the water and a new island is born

and once again you are supposing that top COO, logia, magma guy has no defense to propose against the super high speed kick and will be defenseless

I don’t think so
He couldnt even react to Kizaru with his top tier CoO is my point.

Magma DF has mid and long range moves
For one those wont hurt MontBlanc and also he cant attack from further away then Caesar can reach him, and he has way more mobility.

and like Akainu Caesar can likely attack by propelling himself like a volcano
Compared to Montblancs speed he would be easily seen coming.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Caesar tanked all those blows from Luffy (even if it hurt the hell of him)

Ceicket would be down by a pre skip bazooka

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My main arguments dont involve him being hit at all though.
I don’t think Cricket won’t be hit at all

Kizaru was hit by luffy many times. Was hit/touched by Marco too.

Cricket can spam lasers but as per canon it won’t do much to Caesar logia form and he will have to go CQC one moment or another and I think here CC has the most agressive DF and has higher stats

And Caesar is way more crafty and smart so he will use his DF better than Cricket.

‘And he can maybe play with light DF to find a counter.

Cricket will be touched one way or another one day