Current Events Worstgen has better fight choreographies than Oda

It is really crippling/saddening reading one piece nowadays. Fights have not been the best but they delivered at least on an emotional level.

Nowadays fight are only drawn to be merchandized by oda. Literally there is no real creativity in one piece anymore. For example the super homie big mom created. That is definitely made to be sold as a toy.

Literally Oda's editor should come in worstgen and get some of the forums ideas.

One piece needs to stop being such a moneygrab franchise.

A big appreciations for the theorists/creative fighting thread openers of worstgen!

If everything in One Piece was really designed to sell merchandise, Raizo wouldn't exist. Weevil wouldn't exist. Big Mom would be a hot MILF. I get a lot of the complaints from this place, but this one never made sense to me. Oda could've made Raizo a cool, Naruto-like shinobi, but he made the ugliest guy in existence. That at least shows to me that he's willing to sacrifice marketability to draw whatever the hell he wants.

If everything in One Piece was really designed to sell merchandise, Raizo wouldn't exist. Weevil wouldn't exist. Big Mom would be a hot MILF. I get a lot of the complaints from this place, but this one never made sense to me. Oda could've made Raizo a cool, Naruto-like shinobi, but he made the ugliest guy in existence. That at least shows to me that he's willing to sacrifice marketability to draw whatever the hell he wants.
Exactly this!!
I believe fans are the ones that change the most through the years and not oda himself.
I seriously don't understand all that hate.:josad:

Are there big mom toys? There are.
Are there Raizo toys? There are.

Case closed.

Sanji lost to everyone in whole cake island just because oda wanted to sell oven daifuku etc. No wonder thosw chars were part of cover stories.

you can also add most of the smile fruit users.
Are there big mom toys? There are.
Are there Raizo toys? There are
Almost every characters get merchandise even tonjit got something.