Worstgen Pokemon League - Tournament registration!!

Should we allow one Mega Pokemon in each team?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
The XXX Team:

My Starter, and I can't speak, if I speak, I get into big trouble, the Mega Absol: Breedable
The Imposter Among Us, the Ditto: SUS
There's no laws against the Pokemon, Batman. It's everyone favorite Lopunny: Stussy
That which stays, no matter how much you wish it removed. It's the Muk: Stain!
She'll blow your mind in more ways than one, the Gardevoir: Mindblower!
And last, but certainly not least, the punchline to three different Michael Scott vasectomies, it's the Gliscor: Snip Snap!

Absol was my Starter, Gardevoir was my first mistress catch, and then I met Lopunny in the streets wild grass.

Ditto, Muk, and Gliscor all got broken out of ImPoke Down Bad, the famous Pokemon Prison for criminal trainers and their pocket monsters, after my Gardevoir got arrested for starting a wide multitude of cults by brainwashing people and then scamming them out of their money in hilarious fashions. My Gardevoir also enjoyed also making people in public bark uncontrollably.

Muk is the only mon capable of controlling Gardevoir. While he is slower, he eats her hits, and his mind is just... uh... somewhere else, so her brainwashing is hopelessly ineffective.

Gliscor's a really cool guy, just a bit too stabby. Likes buying oversized cosplay swords.

Ditto is a horrific criminal, and only the other five insane monsters on my team united are capable of containing his wanton cravings for bloodshed and Trix Cereal.

This puts Ditto at odds with Lopunny, who is also dating the Trix Rabbit.

Whenever you're about to click a move, stare into Ditto's cold, empty eyes, and understand the infinite void of his gooey soul.

The greatest Imposter, is the one who turns into you, and makes you betray yourself.

Ditto... is SUS...

It is up to all of you to stop this team full of insane villainry and simpery, and send us back to ImPoke Down Bad, where we all belong.

The XXX Team:

My Starter, and I can't speak, if I speak, I get into big trouble, the Mega Absol: Breedable
The Imposter Among Us, the Ditto: SUS
There's no laws against the Pokemon, Batman. It's everyone favorite Lopunny: Stussy
That which stays, no matter how much you wish it removed. It's the Muk: Stain!
She'll blow your mind in more ways than one, the Gardevoir: Mindblower!
And last, but certainly not least, the punchline to three different Michael Scott vasectomies, it's the Gliscor: Snip Snap!

Absol was my Starter, Gardevoir was my first mistress catch, and then I met Lopunny in the streets wild grass.

Ditto, Muk, and Gliscor all got broken out of ImPoke Down Bad, the famous Pokemon Prison for criminal trainers and their pocket monsters, after my Gardevoir got arrested for starting a wide multitude of cults by brainwashing people and then scamming them out of their money in hilarious fashions. My Gardevoir also enjoyed also making people in public bark uncontrollably.

Muk is the only mon capable of controlling Gardevoir. While he is slower, he eats her hits, and his mind is just... uh... somewhere else, so her brainwashing is hopelessly ineffective.

Gliscor's a really cool guy, just a bit too stabby. Likes buying oversized cosplay swords.

Ditto is a horrific criminal, and only the other five insane monsters on my team united are capable of containing his wanton cravings for bloodshed and Trix Cereal.

This puts Ditto at odds with Lopunny, who is also dating the Trix Rabbit.

Whenever you're about to click a move, stare into Ditto's cold, empty eyes, and understand the infinite void of his gooey soul.

The greatest Imposter, is the one who turns into you, and makes you betray yourself.

Ditto... is SUS...

It is up to all of you to stop this team full of insane villainry and simpery, and send us back to ImPoke Down Bad, where we all belong.
You weren't supposed to post your team in the thread :milaugh:

But that's okay.