WorstGen Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
So if we have an issue with something or someone in a particular section, we're supposed to contact the moderator of that section in order to try and find a solution to our issue. The problem is, how do you tell who moderates what section?

If I open the One Piece Battledome right now, I guarantee you I can find posts from Natalija, Dragomir, Van, TheAncientCenturion, Haoshoku, and Gol D. Roger. Please explain to me how I'm supposed to intuitively know which one of them mods the section and who I am supposed to know who to contact if I have an issue in that section? Only way I would know is if I asked them all where they mod, there's no way to naturally deduce that information on your own. I'll be honest, I'm not even sure if I know who all the staff even are, let alone what section they are in charge of. If I have an issue one day in a section that I'm unfamiliar with, I'm just supposed to PM all of you? I highly doubt that staff members want to get a PM about an issue that isn't even related to their own section.

What I propose is that a thread Forum Reports section be created called WorstGen Staff, and that thread be pinned for maximum visibility. In that thread, a staff member lists all the staff members and tells us what section they are responsible over.

For example:

Admins:
  • Admin #1
  • Admin #2
  • Admin #3
  • Admin #4

ect

Global Moderator
  • Global Moderater #1
  • Global Moderater #2
  • Global Moderater #3
  • Global Moderater #4

ect

• Moderator #1 - Include what section they moderate.
  • Moderator #2 - Include what section they moderate.
  • Moderator #3 - Include what section they moderate.
  • Moderator #4 - Include what section they moderate.

ect

Though in Dragomir and Al's case, not only would you state what section they moderate, but you would also state that they are Mafia Coaches. I only found that out today because they told me in a PM, and I doubt I'm the only one who didn't know that. There are new faces in the mafia section and they probably have no idea as well.

Anyways, I think a simple thread stating which mod is in charge of which section would be useful. It would also probably take a mod like than 10 minutes to make this thread so I'm not seeing downsides with my suggestion in all honesty.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So if we have an issue with something or someone in a particular section, we're supposed to contact the moderator of that section in order to try and find a solution to our issue. The problem is, how do you tell who moderates what section?

If I open the One Piece Battledome right now, I guarantee you I can find posts from Natalija, Dragomir, Van, TheAncientCenturion, Haoshoku, and Gol D. Roger. Please explain to me how I'm supposed to intuitively know which one of them mods the section and who I am supposed to know who to contact if I have an issue in that section? Only way I would know is if I asked them all where they mod, there's no way to naturally deduce that information on your own. I'll be honest, I'm not even sure if I know who all the staff even are, let alone what section they are in charge of. If I have an issue one day in a section that I'm unfamiliar with, I'm just supposed to PM all of you? I highly doubt that staff members want to get a PM about an issue that isn't even related to their own section.

What I propose is that a thread Forum Reports section be created called WorstGen Staff, and that thread be pinned for maximum visibility. In that thread, a staff member lists all the staff members and tells us what section they are responsible over.

For example:

Admins:
  • Admin #1
  • Admin #2
  • Admin #3
  • Admin #4

ect

Global Moderator
  • Global Moderater #1
  • Global Moderater #2
  • Global Moderater #3
  • Global Moderater #4

ect

ect

Though in Dragomir and Al's case, not only would you state what section they moderate, but you would also state that they are Mafia Coaches. I only found that out today because they told me in a PM, and I doubt I'm the only one who didn't know that. There are new faces in the mafia section and they probably have no idea as well.

Anyways, I think a simple thread stating which mod is in charge of which section would be useful. It would also probably take a mod like than 10 minutes to make this thread so I'm not seeing downsides with my suggestion in all honesty.
I think this idea is nice, like even a "meet the staff" type of thread.

To answer your question about sections, we are all global mods meaning we don't have a specific section and mod the whole forum.

The only exceptions are Nat (battledome mod), Drago (OP discussion section mod) and AL (mafia mod)

You can pm any of us for your issues, we work as a team and I think it's best to let the users choose who they feel more comfortable approaching instead of knowing that they are assigned to one specific mod because of the section they're encountering the issue in.

For example:

Admins:
  • Admin #1
  • Admin #2
  • Admin #3
  • Admin #4

ect

Global Moderator
  • Global Moderater #1
  • Global Moderater #2
  • Global Moderater #3
  • Global Moderater #4

ect

ect

I'm in charge of the NSFW section if you are wondering:myman:

OT: That would be cool. In Narutoforums, I see each mods have their won section to be in charge of and they also have their own "meet the staff" thing but yeah :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.