Controversial Worstgen's first ever re-trial, Thatguy pleas insanity is he actually crazy? (Sign-up thread)

Do you believe the family business conspiracy?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Clowns are masters of disguise, he would have only known I was there if I wanted him to.
Post automatically merged:

@Mr. Reloaded Your honor, you can't be serious with allowing this mans psychological assessment of my client as an evidence in court.

@ThatGuy Now have a look at that, a hate charge? That's pretty serious nowadays! The trial begins soon, what are you doing? You are ruining my strategy!

I'm Italian too. Just so you know.
How dare you insult Empty Bluffs University, Harvard was trash compared to what I learned from Buggy. Following the law is great, but what's even better is usurping power in order to create your own laws. Do they teach you that at Harvard? Buggy-sama is a genius, where do you get off attacking by Yonkou's legal credentials???

Clowns are masters of disguise, he would have only known I was there if I wanted him to.
Ah, yes. There was this guy that was always honking, maybe him?

How dare you insult Empty Bluffs University, Harvard was trash compared to what I learned from Buggy. Following the law is great, but what's even better is usurping power in order to create your own laws. Do they teach you that at Harvard? Buggy-sama is a genius, where do you get off attacking by Yonkou's legal credentials???
Good Sir, I'd never insult your so called university.

I'm just glad that I've been to a reputable and prestigious university.