Character Discussion Would Doflamingo be stronger if...

Have Doflamingo did everything he could?

• Total voters
The way you describe it they are literally the same thing. All the "advanced" application had to do was "not touching". That's it. You're overcomplicating it for no reason.

You can use CoA in your attack. ACoA is making it "not touching". Luffy called it "advanced".

Same thing with CoC. You can put CoC behind your attack. ACoC is making it "not touching".

"Advanced" just means non-touching. That's why Luffy could use ACoC without 0 training.
Actually ACoA is touching. Only ACoC is not touching. That's why people just realize he is not touching when Luffy is using ACoC.

Once again, you are wrong.
Post automatically merged:

That is what I said. Yet, they are still conquers clashes, not as the ones in the rooftop of Onigashima.
By your logic Burgess, Sabo and Ulti also have CoC then.

Sabo vs Burgess

Ulti vs Luffy

Idk why but I can't put images/links here

Last edited:
Actually ACoA is touching. Only ACoC is not touching. That's why people just realize he is not touching when Luffy is using ACoC.

Once again, you are wrong.
Post automatically merged:

By your logic Burgess, Sabo and Ulti also have CoC then.

Sabo vs Burgess

Ulti vs Luffy

Idk why but I can't put images/links here
Acoa is also not touching.

ACoA is not exactly touching per se. It's the energy wave that is supposed to penetrate, though I imagine if it fails the user will necessarily end up touching the opponent if it was a punch.

Acoa is also not touching.
People just mention the not touching thing when Luffy is using ACoC. ACoA is touching. He literally touches the chains of Yamato to break it. He also touches that tree at Udon. He is touching Kaido's face when he uses Red Roc. ACoA is touching.

People just mention the not touching thing when Luffy is using ACoC. ACoA is touching. He literally touches the chains of Yamato to break it. He also touches that tree at Udon. He is touching Kaido's face when he uses Red Roc. ACoA is touching.
The i will to check the manga again.

Doffy is plenty strong. Yes, he could have worked a bit on his haki but it is at the same time difficult to do without certain battles.

Doffy was biding his time acknowledging he couldn't take down a yonko without certain requirements (Ope Ope). Similar to BB not stepping out of the shadows without Yami Yami and grabbing Gura Gura from half dead WB. BB himself said he would forever have remained in the background without Yami even though he was strong enough to be feared by yonko Shanks and could kill YC Thatch.

I mean, apart from yonko, I could see Doffy take on almost any another pirate in the verse including most commanders and win with preparation and grit.

It also makes Luffy and Shanks feats all the more remarkable, it should not be possible to reach yonko-level because you simply cap at a certain level unless you evolve against a yonko. Iron sharpens iron but in 99.9% cases you become a yonkos bitch or die if you can't do what Blackbeard did and Doffy wanted to do. Makes you wonder how Shanks managed it. Was it due to him and Mihawk elevating each other so both became yonko-level without fighting yonko? I could see Doflamingo and Crocodile having 10 fights, each time elevating each other until reaching yonko-level. They both have potential. Luffy is Rocky Balboa as we all know, can't be put down.

Doffy is plenty strong. Yes, he could have worked a bit on his haki but it is at the same time difficult to do without certain battles.

Doffy was biding his time acknowledging he couldn't take down a yonko without certain requirements (Ope Ope). Similar to BB not stepping out of the shadows without Yami Yami and grabbing Gura Gura from half dead WB. BB himself said he would forever have remained in the background without Yami even though he was strong enough to be feared by yonko Shanks and could kill YC Thatch.

I mean, apart from yonko, I could see Doffy take on almost any another pirate in the verse including most commanders and win with preparation and grit.

It also makes Luffy and Shanks feats all the more remarkable, it should not be possible to reach yonko-level because you simply cap at a certain level unless you evolve against a yonko. Iron sharpens iron but in 99.9% cases you become a yonkos bitch or die if you can't do what Blackbeard did and Doffy wanted to do. Makes you wonder how Shanks managed it. Was it due to him and Mihawk elevating each other so both became yonko-level without fighting yonko? I could see Doflamingo and Crocodile having 10 fights, each time elevating each other until reaching yonko-level. They both have potential. Luffy is Rocky Balboa as we all know, can't be put down.
The ope ope was not for the emperors, it was to fully control the world with what he knows, we dont know what it is.

The ope ope was not for the emperors, it was to fully control the world with what he knows, we dont know what it is.
Well, at some stage he would need to take out the emperors and that goes before becoming the king of the world otherwise he would just get usurped sooner or later. Had it been real life Law as a conniving pirate would have just switched Kids and Big Moms personalities by now and thrown them both in the ocean while confused and nerfed, that's the kind of crazy potential the Ope Ope has.

Well, at some stage he would need to take out the emperors and that goes before becoming the king of the world otherwise he would just get usurped sooner or later. Had it been real life Law as a conniving pirate would have just switched Kids and Big Moms personalities by now and thrown them both in the ocean while confused and nerfed, that's the kind of crazy potential the Ope Ope has.
Well, yeah.