Character Discussion Would Doflamingo be stronger if...

Have Doflamingo did everything he could?

• Total voters
He couldn't do anything without Trebol helping him, he gave a DF power to Doflamingo and protected him when Doflamingo was so young.

Trebol gets no respect for doing that, Lmao.

These threads are nonsense. As long as Kaido had his skin, Doffy could never surpass him.

The only people that surpass Kaido are for plot (Roger, Luffy). In fact, it legitimately makes 0 sense why Roger (normal human, no DF) would be stronger than Kaido. It's just plot.

These threads are nonsense. As long as Kaido had his skin, Doffy could never surpass him.

The only people that surpass Kaido are for plot (Roger, Luffy). In fact, it legitimately makes 0 sense why Roger (normal human, no DF) would be stronger than Kaido. It's just plot.
Who is talking about surpassing Kaido? It is not plot, it is ability and power. Roger might not even been the strongest, it was Whitebeard who had the title. Roger was strong and lucky.

Doflamingo would be stronger if Oda used logic. How can someone that knows CoC since young age(8-10 years, don't remember), already awakened his DF and has connection to people that know Adv CoC not know how to use Adv Coc?
Katakuri is literally the same case.

Doflamingo would be stronger if Oda used logic. How can someone that knows CoC since young age(8-10 years, don't remember), already awakened his DF and has connection to people that know Adv CoC not know how to use Adv Coc?
He had so much potential. Technically I feel even Boa's CoC was probably wasted.

Well, that is the difference of levels. Sometimes you will need training. I mean, Luffy had luck to find someone to teach him a different version of Armament Haki otherwise he might have never learned it at that point.

And thanks to that and that Advanced Conquers might have the same pinciple, he could achieve the feat.

Well, that is the difference of levels. Sometimes you will need training. I mean, Luffy had luck to find someone to teach him a different version of Armament Haki otherwise he might have never learned it at that point.

And thanks to that and that Advanced Conquers might have the same pinciple, he could achieve the feat.
Is 100% headcannon to say Adv CoC has the same principle. No where in manga state that. Adv CoC is simply coating CoC as you do with CoA. That means if you know basic CoA you should already know how to coat CoC in your attacks.

Is 100% headcannon to say Adv CoC has the same principle. No where in manga state that. Adv CoC is simply coating CoC as you do with CoA. That means if you know basic CoA you should already know how to coat CoC in your attacks.
He WAS doing that. Any CoC user can do that.

What Luffy was doing was the "Ryou" equivalent of CoC i.e. it can flow into someone. To do "coating" you simply need a high level of Ryou.

I think Doflamingo and his crew got lazy after the take over of Dressrosa. They had the potential to reach the top if they kept recruiting fresh talent and kept fighting in the New World. But they stopped recruiting new members early on and stopped fighting in the New World after the take over of Dressrosa.

I have a raw feeling Oda will probably shape up his quality substantially.

He will arguably be portrayed at least one subtier above. Perhaps on the low top tier sphere or close that mark.

He WAS doing that. Any CoC user can do that.

What Luffy was doing was the "Ryou" equivalent of CoC i.e. it can flow into someone. To do "coating" you simply need a high level of Ryou.

Nope. This is normal clash of armament with users using CoC for almost no reason(unless when you want to knock out fodders around).

Luffy simply said he just needed do coat his attacks with CoC. Never said anything about Ryou or flowing CoC.

Doflamingo would be stronger if he wasn't such a playboy!
The guy tried to scheme his way into PK/King of the World,you need to be strong to achieve this!

Well Luffy said that Kaido used Conquers haki on his attacks and then Luffy suddenly was able to do it with no training. I can surely assure that it follows the same principle. Unlike his normal conquers clashes where you just drive out your conquers haki and do not concetrate to a point, advanced attacks are just advanced control, where you focus that haki in your attack.