Powers & Abilities Would there be any adult ssg

Germa clones have a speedy growth rate.
It's likely the new PX's have something like this as well, considering both Judge and Vegapunk worked with lineage factor.
:kayneshrug:
Exactly my thoughts :catblush: Always a common trope in fiction for clones to have an accelerated growth rate.

These might also be the matchups for a lot of the former Shichibukai in the final war. They'll probably have to fight and defeat their own clones, or something like that. Seems like an easy way for Oda to give each Shichibukai something to do. "Your clones aren't better than the real deal!"

I think these little soldiers existed before too and their mechanism is the same as baby minks being born as natural warriors so there is no need for them becoming adults anyway
Look at enel's coverstory and you can clearly see drawings of luranrian children with weapons
The thing i can't understand is that vegapunk was unable to create giants then how did he step up his game even furthur creating clone versions of the old gods?

it seems they stated as a foetus and grown in a lab and age like normal human, so do you think there would be any og seraphims. but the questions now comes, if there was a seraphim all along why was it not shown until now
this was the very first time they were deployed in real combat action, as marines mentioned so
and they will surely be adults next time they show up, exactly like Germa soldiers, they'll artificially grow and remain in their prime next time we see them

I think these little soldiers existed before too and their mechanism is the same as baby minks being born as natural warriors so there is no need for them becoming adults anyway
Look at enel's coverstory and you can clearly see drawings of luranrian children with weapons
The thing i can't understand is that vegapunk was unable to create giants then how did he step up his game even furthur creating clone versions of the old gods?
He needs the nika fruit to create giants.

Yeah, why not.

They dont seem like robots, much more like human fabricated lunarians or something like thatz but with some more abilities.

The main question is, are these full blown clones of the originals? If that is the case, it can make for some very very interesting turn of events.

Take Mihawk's Seraph for example. If it wields that much power as a child, then just how much power will it wield as a full blown adult, enhanced by Vegapunks technology?

If it is a perfect clone, it could be just as strong, if not stronger than Mihawk himself, given the enhancements.

If all of them are like this, then most likely we would see a ton of beefed Seraphs, who all surpass their real life counterparts.

This would be a huge game changer, swinging the the pendulum in the favor of the Marines come the EoS war.

The main question is, are these full blown clones of the originals? If that is the case, it can make for some very very interesting turn of events.

Take Mihawk's Seraph for example. If it wields that much power as a child, then just how much power will it wield as a full blown adult, enhanced by Vegapunks technology?

If it is a perfect clone, it could be just as strong, if not stronger than Mihawk himself, given the enhancements.

If all of them are like this, then most likely we would see a ton of beefed Seraphs, who all surpass their real life counterparts.

This would be a huge game changer, swinging the the pendulum in the favor of the Marines come the EoS war.
Well I think you’re on to something because it wouldn’t make sense for them to abolish the Shichibukai unless the alternative was at least as good if not a better option, the one to take the decision was most likely Imu himself but it came at a perfect time following the events of Dressrosa and the Reverie so he made it seem like it was a decision made by the Kings and Queens of the world and not his.

Furthermore, it would also play nicely come EOS as it will create a very reasonable way for Zoro to surpass Mihawk without having to fight the real one