Questions & Mysteries Would Ulti and Yamato have fans if they were ugly?

Would Yamato/Ulti have fans if they were ugly?

• Total voters
Nah, because OP females are that one dimensional; take away their looks and they have nothing.

If Zoro was a midget with green afro and pimples no one would give a shit about him
Wrong. Zoro will always have a dedicated fanbase because his popularity is not about his looks its about his character and personality. Keep everything else the same but turn him into a 3 sword wielding shark and he will still be as popular.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Opposite happened to Alvida and She didn't get that many more fans
Yeah, looks aren't the only thing that make a female character beloved by the fanbase, but they do matter.

See all the fanart of younger Linlin.

Nah, because OP females are that one dimensional; take away their looks and they have nothing.

Wrong. Zoro will always have a dedicated fanbase because his popularity is not about his looks its about his character and personality. Keep everything else the same but turn him into a 3 sword wielding shark and he will still be as popular.
Actually that’s not true. I see many thirsty anime thots on twitter saying they would gobble up the 2d one eyed moss headed lost man because he hawt. And fanboys always say he is badass looking with his bandana and and badass look
Post automatically merged:

Looks determine everything. Such is life.

Now we have shallow super fans calling Perona β€œstrong” and β€œbeautiful” but strong though??? Not to mention she looks like Konoha’s Handsome Blue beast in drag
:gokulaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
One of the main reasons people like them is because they are beautiful AND strong, since most strong female characters in OP are also ugly with some exceptions like Boa and goddess Perona
Perona isn't strong, but her appeal is really different (she has a cute personality and a unique aesthetic).

Smoothie is strong but incompetent.

Boa has fans.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Perona isn't strong, but her appeal is really different (she has a cute personality and a unique aesthetic).

Smoothie is strong but incompetent.

Boa has fans.
Blasphemy! Perona can solo the whole op verse with negative hollow with the exception of the god himself.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yes her potential might be insane. I wonder however if they would work on users who wield too much of a strong haki, like it was displayed with Law unable to perform his spatial hax.
They would be distracted by Perona-sama's absolute perfection and would not be able to use haki in her presence

Actually that’s not true. I see many thirsty anime thots on twitter saying they would gobble up the 2d one eyed moss headed lost man because he hawt. And fanboys always say he is badass looking with his bandana and and badass look
Post automatically merged:

Looks determine everything. Such is life.

Now we have shallow super fans calling Perona β€œstrong” and β€œbeautiful” but strong though??? Not to mention she looks like Konoha’s Handsome Blue beast in drag
:gokulaugh:
Lmaoo :gokulaugh:
Ive always thought she reminded me of someone lol

Stop making shit up, I ain’t miss nothing because it’s not there. You sound stupid trying to act like the most popular characters of their own series are being hated on for being the popular goofy trope. Lmao

Naruto isn’t hated on by nobody. You gotta be projecting

and I like how your only two examples was some random ass character I don’t know and Naruto out of the millions that exist. Try harder
Yeah, he is typical Zoro's (Mohawk) fans who hate Luffy as MC and prefer edgy character like Zoro. But they think majority of people is also like that. As always, they have their headcanon :cheers:

Ulti and Yamato are popular not only because they are hot but they can be very strong and physical. Ulti literally headbutting people is awesome. There are hot female characterd like Rebecca or Hyori who are just boring, that's why they are unpopular.
Facts. Deep down everybody knows that, but they're just being shy with those Real Feelings and Thoughts.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Ulti and Yamato are popular not only because they are hot but they can be very strong and physical. Ulti literally headbutting people is awesome. There are hot female characters like Rebecca or Hyori who are just boring, that's why they are unpopular.
Yes I really enjoyed her clash with Luffy personally, Ulti was introduced as an intriguing character that wise, but also for her overall personality and the bond with her sibling. I really found her character fancy and profound to some extent.