General & Others Would you be upset if the vice admiral give Zoro or Sanji good fight?

Would you be upset if any vice admiral is capable of pushing zoro/sanji mid or high diff?

• Total voters

It doesn’t have to be an extreme diff level fight but, would you be upset if any vice admiral that arrived at egghead isn’t a low/neg diff fight for zoro or sanji?

Personally I don’t see an issue with there being vice admirals being able to fight emperor commanders
  1. Garp is a vice admiral
  2. All the current admiral were vice admirals at one point and I doubt they were weak
  3. The military draft happened
  4. Some have bounties in the billions given to them by cross guild
If you would be upset why? Why do the vice admiral scare you?
:saturn:

Considering it's only vice admirals and that 99% of them are below Tobi Roppo or at their level at best, yes I would be upset and disappointed.
Unless it is said that they brought 2 of the best of the best of the best vice admirals along them and that they are close to admiral level

Zoro, now a top tier.
Sanji, now in between YC1 and Top Tier.

Yes I'd be upset if any Egghead VAs, which none of them is a zodiac, would give Zoro or Sanji high diff.

It just doesn't make any sense. If these none zodiac VAs are YC level, the Marine would've already invaded WCI easily, and with only one Admiral.

If the higher levels of low diff - Mid diff are examples of a "good fight" then no.

I'd consider it Oda properly showing the level of the upper echelon VAs excluding Garp.

Some of these guys are meant to be Admiral canditates, they should at least be able to force Zoro and Sanji sweat a little.

Zoro, now a top tier.
Sanji, now in between YC1 and Top Tier.

Yes I'd be upset if any Egghead VAs, which none of them is a zodiac, would give Zoro or Sanji high diff.

It just doesn't make any sense. If these none zodiac VAs are YC level, the Marine would've already invaded WCI easily, and with only one Admiral.
Outside of the admirals there are 7 other zodiac there being other marines capable of competing with admirals candidates isn’t bad at all.

The marines not sending out forces to attack the emperors before cause even if we say only the zodiacs can be commander level + that’s still 11 characters. At least 4 of which are actual top tiers and 7 that should at least be commander level. That’s not even including Garp, sengoku, tsuru, and the warlord at the time
The marines and world government have always been stacked even more so post timeskip.

Also zoro and sanji still have shiryu and laffitte(?), beckman and roux, mihawk and crocodile, etc
There being strong vice admirals doesn’t hurt zoro and sanji or make them look bad

It doesn’t have to be an extreme diff level fight but, would you be upset if any vice admiral that arrived at egghead isn’t a low/neg diff fight for zoro or sanji?

Personally I don’t see an issue with there being vice admirals being able to fight emperor commanders
  1. Garp is a vice admiral
  2. All the current admiral were vice admirals at one point and I doubt they were weak
  3. The military draft happened
  4. Some have bounties in the billions given to them by cross guild
If you would be upset why? Why do the vice admiral scare you?
:saturn:
Considering I am an Admiralbro, the obvious answer is of course not. :risiup:

Besides, this will give me a W against @Luffy is the mc since this confirms Luffy's crew is indeed not all that special (only VA-level) compared to his peers (Yonko-level worldbeaters). :milaugh:

And if Luffy becomes PK with a merely VA-level crew, then, rest assured, we Admiralbros (ala @Elder Lee Hung @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @MarineHQ @silverfire @ZenZu etc) will never let the rest of the fandom live it down. :joker:

Oda has to hype their strength first, they have to be zodiac VAs or admiral candidates or marines with 1.5+ billion bounty assigned by Cross Guild. If not, I will be upset because it would be a waste of time for all of us just like the seraphim fight

Considering I am an Admiralbro, the obvious answer is of course not. :risiup:

Besides, this will give me a W against @Luffy is the mc since this confirms Luffy's crew is indeed not all that special (only VA-level) compared to his peers (Yonko-level worldbeaters). :milaugh:

And if Luffy becomes PK with a merely VA-level crew, then, rest assured, we Admiralbros (ala @Elder Lee Hung @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @MarineHQ @silverfire @ZenZu etc) will never let the rest of the fandom live it down. :joker:
Not including all the other marines, warlords, cipher pol, impel down, holy knights, or gorosei the strawhats ain’t even surpassing the zodiac
:cheers: