Would you guys be interested in writing an Alternate Version of One Piece event?

How would you approach this event?

• I would write and vote on a winner

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I would only write

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I would only vote

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I wouldn't do either

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I wouldn't do either but I support it

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can be both really
Writing section would be good
I agree. Im thinking it would be a two-stage though, maybe the mods can make a subforum where we can post and gain feedback for our writing, as well as giving feeback and support to others. If the subforums get enough attention and participation from the members, then we can try writing competition?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I agree. Im thinking it would be a two-stage though, maybe the mods can make a subforum where we can post and gain feedback for our writing, as well as giving feeback and support to others. If the subforums get enough attention and participation from the members, then we can try writing competition?
Works as well. Right now i dont see anything about writing

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Kaidou eat him while he asks Queen to associate himself with judge to clone and make an evil Oden.
In my fanfic idea Kaido kidnaps Momo and turns him into a son he never had. Meanwhile his sister is teleported into the future with Yamato and due to time travel fuckery they are older version of themselves. So those 2 end up fighting Momo in Wano for the Shogunate of Wano

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
In my fanfic idea Kaido kidnaps Momo and turns him into a son he never had. Meanwhile his sister is teleported into the future with Yamato and due to time travel fuckery they are older version of themselves. So those 2 end up fighting Momo in Wano for the Shogunate of Wano
Mine would be Kaido kindapped Kuina back then, cause he gathered strong people around him. So he took Kuina, gave her a DF (cause she thinks thats the only way to get stronger then man) and so she will be an important part of the Kaido Crew.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Kuina low dif Zoro until Zoro gets Enma
I would have imagined them fighting very close (Kuina got trained by Kaido and King) and at the final round, she goes hybrid zoan mode, which give her an immense power up (cause they couldnt beat each other before) but openes a slight weakness for her.

Kuina still complaining about Men getting stronger then woman from nature, thats why he trained so hard under Kaido and took that DF. So she could finaly become stronger then man (by nature) and wont lose cause of that genderistic unfairness. Zoro is able to beat her by using that weakness and while she lays down beaten, he tells her:

"I wouldnt have been able to win against you, if you would still be a "mere woman"."

I would have imagined them fighting very close (Kuina got trained by Kaido and King) and at the final round, she goes hybrid zoan mode, which give her an immense power up (cause they couldnt beat each other before) but openes a slight weakness for her.

Kuina still complaining about Men getting stronger then woman from nature, thats why he trained so hard under Kaido and took that DF. So she could finaly become stronger then man (by nature) and wont lose cause of that genderistic unfairness. Zoro is able to beat her by using that weakness and while she lays down beaten, he tells her:

"I wouldnt have been able to win against you, if you would still be a "mere woman"."
I like what you did.

Kuina in my speculation is just to strong, and even stronger than Mihawks despite she is a female because she is such a genius so she stills stronger than Zoro at the end but Zoro agree with that because it's logical and he reached his maximum potential.

You did not need to ask ! πŸ—οΈ
Post automatically merged:

To be more precise ( minds can really be connected ), I envisaged the possibility to secretly contact a few people of interest to ask them ( with a reward ) an experiment :

- each of them writes a page each day of a new story each time
- at the end of the week we keep the 3 best story starts
- 2 week 3 days best story, 2 days 2nd best story, 1 day 3rd best story and another new story page
- 3rd week we keep the 2 best story, 2 days on each and the 3 resting days for new stories
- 4 rth week we keep the 2 best stories
- 5th week we keep the 2 best stories and decideπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
each of them writes a page each day of a new story each time
- at the end of the week we keep the 3 best story starts
- 2 week 3 days best story, 2 days 2nd best story, 1 day 3rd best story and another new story page
- 3rd week we keep the 2 best story, 2 days on each and the 3 resting days for new stories
- 4 rth week we keep the 2 best stories
- 5th week we keep the 2 best stories and decideπŸ‘οΈπŸ‘οΈ
Ah yes we have something similar as a kids game. A story that is continued by different people and anyone can add anything. Works too

Overall writing section would be good abd could inspire some unique events

Status
Not open for further replies.