Would you kill 1 person to save 4?

If you can save people and you choose to let everyone die you’re kinda guilty
Everyone doesn't die, one person lives or do they not count for you?

No that doesn't make you clean. That means the blood of 4 is on your hand. And all 4 were pregnant. Scumbag
Nope, I'm completely free of any responsibility, I never had any involvement in their deaths.

Whoever put them there is responsible, hell the train driver is more guilty than I am.
Post automatically merged:

Yep.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Nope, I'm completely free of any responsibility, I never had any involvement in their deaths.

Whoever put them there is responsible, hell the train driver is more guilty than I am.

Yep.
Nah if you’re content to let everyone die you’re worse than everyone who picked a side

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Yep.
That's not how it works.
If you see a child about to walk into oncoming traffic and you can save them but choose not to. Its your fault they died.

Four people are tied up and laying on a train track with a train fast approaching, you can pull a lever which will change the trains direction onto another track but there is one person laying there too.

If you do nothing four people will die but if you pull the lever one person will die, what do you do?
I would save all of them - i would simply stop the train with my bare fists.