Speculations Would you like a Hajime no Piece?

I've been thinking about something amazing Luffy can do in this war, but it's not related to power up, rather just a showcase of will

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm a huge "Hajime no Ippo" fan, which is a boxing series! One of the BEST SHOWS EVER CREATED! and there is something I honestly enjoy about that show is the demonstration of will for some fighters... where after it's done, and although it somewhat is rediculous to think something like this can happen in life, this is still shonen

But when that specific moment happens in shonen, almost all fans fall in love with the moment... deeming this fighter as a true badass!

What I'm talking about is the idea of "To continue to fight for a round, while being unconscious"

Great examples of what I'm talking about from two different shonen are:

1- Sendo vs Ippo (when Sendo completed the rest of the round, while he's unconscious, returned to his trainer corner, staring at Ippo with scary eyes, but by the time next round hits, the referee notices that Sendo was long unconscious, leaving Ippo in awe for the scary stare that Sendo is giving) where what kept Sendo will unwavared, and what kept him punching while unconscious is the cheers of his fans! True awesome moment

2- Takamura vs Hawk (happened when he snapped at Hawk, then regained consciousness) again, one of the most awesome moments of the fight!

3- A similar example from other shonen but didn't take it far might be (Rock Lee vs Gaara) where he stood up to continue the battle while his bones are broken and he is unconscious!

So, I've been thinking of a spectacular way for Luffy's final round with Kaido! And we all have seen that Luffy usually ends his main arc fight with huge injuries that makes him barely move with most enemies... except Lucci who literally made Luffy unable to move even one muscle! Laying on the ground unable to lift a finger!

And because Kaido is the FIRST Yonko Luffy will face/take down, I've thinking that Luffy's state MUST BE equal to or HIGHER than Lucci!
Considering Yonko are comsidered the pinnacle of pirates in this series!

So, What do you think about a final round with Kaido, where Luffy goes all out, and BEYOND, where Kaido ends up so frustrated that Luffy is still conscious while he's in reality uncnscious, but what keeps him moving are the screams he hears from his injured friends to win!

Something like that where Kaido reaches his limit and when he's about to fall, he actually realizes that Luffy has been unconscious for straight up 5 min for example!

Also, a very beautiful thing about this is we KNOW for a fact, that Oda has set up early in this arc, that Luffy can use Haki while he's unconscious!
That moment when he released his king's haki in front of Kaido while unconscious

Hell, even Kaido said that "he keeps staring at me"

So could it possibly that Oda did that as a set up? For Luffy to continue his last round with Kaido as "unconscious!?"

Tell me your opinion guys!

Written nicely, by Nerfing Kaidou by a metric ton just to even let the rest of the Losernova's being able to damage him?
I really don't mind the solo bro, but I also don't mind if Luffy got help, for me as long as the fight is great, then great
I just don't want a boring fight like Doflamingo
I know many liked it, but that fight dragged on for stupid reasons!
Having 3-4 fucking chapters on the 10 min break, wtf
Killed all the momentum

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I've been thinking about something amazing Luffy can do in this war, but it's not related to power up, rather just a showcase of will

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm a huge "Hajime no Ippo" fan, which is a boxing series! One of the BEST SHOWS EVER CREATED! and there is something I honestly enjoy about that show is the demonstration of will for some fighters... where after it's done, and although it somewhat is rediculous to think something like this can happen in life, this is still shonen

But when that specific moment happens in shonen, almost all fans fall in love with the moment... deeming this fighter as a true badass!

What I'm talking about is the idea of "To continue to fight for a round, while being unconscious"

1- Sendo vs Ippo (when Sendo completed the rest of the round, while he's unconscious, returned to his trainer corner, staring at Ippo with scary eyes, but by the time next round hits, the referee notices that Sendo was long unconscious, leaving Ippo in awe for the scary stare that Sendo is giving) where what kept Sendo will unwavared, and what kept him punching while unconscious is the cheers of his fans! True awesome moment

2- Takamura vs Hawk (happened when he snapped at Hawk, then regained consciousness) again, one of the most awesome moments of the fight!

3- A similar example from other shonen but didn't take it far might be (Rock Lee vs Gaara) where he stood up to continue the battle while his bones are broken and he is unconscious!

So, I've been thinking of a spectacular way for Luffy's final round with Kaido! And we all have seen that Luffy usually ends his main arc fight with huge injuries that makes him barely move with most enemies... except Lucci who literally made Luffy unable to move even one muscle! Laying on the ground unable to lift a finger!

And because Kaido is the FIRST Yonko Luffy will face/take down, I've thinking that Luffy's state MUST BE equal to or HIGHER than Lucci!

So, What do you think about a final round with Kaido, where Luffy goes all out, and BEYOND, where Kaido ends up so frustrated that Luffy is still conscious while he's in reality uncnscious, but what keeps him moving are the screams he hears from his injured friends to win!

Something like that where Kaido reaches his limit and when he's about to fall, he actually realizes that Luffy has been unconscious for straight up 5 min for example!

Also, a very beautiful thing about this is we KNOW for a fact, that Oda has set up early in this arc, that Luffy can use Haki while he's unconscious!
That moment when he released his king's haki in front of Kaido while unconscious

So could it possibly that Oda did that as a set up? For Luffy to continue his last round with Kaido as "unconscious!?"

I believe every Strawhat, or at least most, should push themselves beyond their limit.

This Yonko war has been building up for several hundred chapters. It would be very disappointing if Luffy's main crew didn't fully prove themselves.

I'm talking Usopp vs Mr. 4 and Miss Christmas, Zoro vs Mr. 1, Nami vs Miss Doublefinger, Chopper vs Kumadori levels for each. They've expended all and more in order to win this war.

The Alliance is presently outnumbered, so everyone, especially the crew, needs to deliver 120% to this operation.

Written nicely, by Nerfing Kaidou by a metric ton just to even let the rest of the Losernova's being able to damage him?
no, better give brutal metric-ton powerup just for Luffy instead. I want to see Luffy become truly worthy for PK instead for the opponent to become nerfed.

and on topic: Yes i like it, but i guess for that to happen, the fight have to be mostly solo. And i like the possibility of a solo fight too since it would signify Luffy as one big step further, leaving any other Supernova and truly arriving at Yonkou level.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

That would be pretty nice concept to bring into the manga. Nice speculations you got there mate.
Would be pretty dope to see an unconscious usage of ryou from luffy

It's possible. It would be difficult to pull something off like that considering how complex Luffy's fighting style is these days. Perhaps before Enies Lobby he could power through everything with sheer will. Reminds me of how Don Krieg got up and kept wanting to fight but it came to a conclusion anyway. He just wasn't capable of logical thought anymore and probably winds up used like a strong-willed inflatable bounce back toy that springs back up no matter how many times you smack it down.

In general, people underestimate just how much Luffy has to think. Now he has to keep his mind focused so he can use FS. He has to efficient with haki use in G4 so he's not pointlessly wasting stamina. Luffy comes up with attacks on the fly in response to his opponent's moves like this Kong Gun here:
Doflamingo used two layers of thread to block two Kong Guns from his arms. Luffy got rid of Doffy's defenses but had no punches left considering his legs where being used to propel him through the air. So he had a third punch already prepared in his head (literally) to slam a wide open Doffy in the gut where he took the brunt of the Gamma Knife damage.

Perhaps unconscious fighting would be better pulled off by Zoro or non-RS Sanji with much more straightforward fighting styles. For Luffy, I only see him using something like that if he's stalling for time or has no other way to protect someone and is forced to turn his body into a punching bag like when much of time he was helpless against Katakuri. But even in that scenario, Luffy was actively trying to improve his CoO bit by bit so this would be a new experience for him.