Would You Rather

Genius in Mathematics.

Genius in Writings means . I can write things that clearly express what I intend to say while pleasing my readers.

Not what I wanted to do with my life.

Genius in Mathematics means I Hope that I easily grasps, proportions, dimensions "Thruths" of the Material World.
Post automatically merged:

I could have become an Architect or an Enginee r.

Queation :

Wood work
Or
Walk a dog every morning during 10 years ?

Last edited:
Genius in Mathematics.

Genius in Writings means . I can write things that clearly express what I intend to say while pleasing my readers.

Not what I wanted to do with my life.

Genius in Mathematics means I Hope that I easily grasps, proportions, dimensions "Thruths" of the Material World.

I could have become an Architect or an Enginee r.

Queation :

Wood work
Or
Walk a dog every morning during 10 years ?
Wood work. It's a fun things to do.

Your son and daughter were drowning in the lake, and you could only save one. Would you rather to save your son or daughter?

Have no internet for a week

Would you rather watch your parents have sex forever or join in once
Watch...

Teleport in time...if I teleported in space I would die:usoprice:

Plus I would be too scared to see aliens or new lifeforms all by myself. Best believe they will kill me and experiment on me:chopoff:

Would you rather create sucessful book series or star as the main character of said book series in a film.
I'd rather write than act and film adaptations are usually lame. Write the series >

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Your son and daughter were drowning in the lake, and you could only save one. Would you rather to save your son or daughter?
Meh, I'm unlikely to have children at all, let alone two. I'll probably save the more talented child if it happened.

Would you rather speak your mind or never speak again?

Last edited:
If speaking my mind means telling everything that's happening in my head at each moment then :

Speaking my mind means I will speak all day long hurting people ears with Nonsense most of the time.

I prefer remaining silent. And if I have this "Would you Rather" give me this right : I still can use a Chalk with a Blackboard / Slateboard. 😓

Would you rather knowingly do Right during years while everybody tell you that you are wrong

Or do knowingly Wrong while everybody tell you that you are doing the right thing ?

🇻🇳

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Would you rather knowingly do Right during years while everybody tell you that you are wrong

Or do knowingly Wrong while everybody tell you that you are doing the right thing ?
Very vague. Do I make more money for doing the wrong thing? Are there any long lasting consequences to my reputation (or well being)? Assuming it's nothing too serious, probably the former. I'd be able to hold it against so many people lol.

Would you rather frequently travel for work or have a nice office at whatever your dream job is?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This, not particularly a fan of travel.

Would you rather have no taste buds or be color blind?
A world without taste vs not being able to perceive most colors? That's tough. I think I'll begrudgingly go with color blindness, not being able to taste sounds slightly worse.

Would you rather be able to fly (as fast as you can run) or breathe underwater but be unable to swim?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
A world without taste vs not being able to perceive most colors? That's tough. I think I'll begrudgingly go with color blindness, not being able to taste sounds slightly worse.

Would you rather be able to fly (as fast as you can run) or breathe underwater but be unable to swim?
Wow, my flight would be really shitty, but it's probably strictly superior? What's the point of breathing underwater if you can't swim? Flight also means I can swim (probably the fastest human swimmer even).

Colour blindness in real life seems to be largely being unable to distinguish red and green, not "unable to perceive most colours". This is an example of a red-green colour blindness test:

Would you rather lose your sense of touch or your sense of smell?

Wow, my flight would be really shitty, but it's probably strictly superior? What's the point of breathing underwater if you can't swim? Flight also means I can swim (probably the fastest human swimmer even).

Colour blindness in real life seems to be largely being unable to distinguish red and green, not "unable to perceive most colours". This is an example of a red-green colour blindness test:

Would you rather lose your sense of touch or your sense of smell?
Easy one. I really rarely smell something.
So I keep my sense of touch.

Would you rather never ever again read Mangas, never play video games and gain 1 000 000 € ( while never knowing how One Piece end ).

Or

Have an unlimited access to every form of Cultural Media while having a median Wage until you are retired.

❤️🍉⚙️

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Easy one. I really rarely smell something.
So I keep my sense of touch.

Would you rather never ever again read Mangas, never play video games and gain 1 000 000 € ( while never knowing how One Piece end ).

Or

Have an unlimited access to every form of Cultural Media while having a median Wage until you are retired.

❤️🍉⚙️
I'll take the money

Would you rather eat a disgusting looking food which smell bad but has an incredible taste or eat a magnificent looking food which has a wonderful smell but taste like hell ?

I'll take the money

Would you rather eat a disgusting looking food which smell bad but has an incredible taste or eat a magnificent looking food which has a wonderful smell but taste like hell ?
Easy question. Taste is way more important than look, you can always close your eyes.

Would you rather go out with your best friend or your girlfriend/boyfriend if you had to choose?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I currently don't read mangas, play video games or are interested in OP. I really only (occasionally) follow it cause I'm on WG. The money would be appreciated.

I'm not sure how feasible this is TBH. IIRC a lot of our sense of taste comes from our sense of smell. I guess I could block my nose and eat the meal. Alternatively, if I'm in a social setting, I'd go with the horrible food.

Would you rather love your spouse or be loved by your spouse?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'd rather love them. It's no fun to be in a relationship with someone you don't love.

Would you rather dress in your mom's style or your dad's style for the rest of your life (adjusting for gender, but keeping the style)
Dad's style I guess.

I get my questions from a site I have opened on desktop, and I'm on mobile now, so I got nothing. Would post the next question tomorrow I guess. :feelsokeman:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Cinera

Would you rather kill someone and allow them to haunt you for the rest of your life Or sleep in their coffin with them for 3 days.
I don't like ghosts so......yeah the coffin I guess. Wtf is this question.

Would you rather have Luffy cook for you for the rest of your life or let Zoro be your personal driver for the rest of your life?

I don't like ghosts so......yeah the coffin I guess. Wtf is this question.

Would you rather have Luffy cook for you for the rest of your life or let Zoro be your personal driver for the rest of your life?
I like keeping my questions interesting and fun:giggle:

I could do both tbh. I would just throw Luffy's food in the trash and order takeaway. And would rather just walk then have Zoro drive me. However I had to eat or be driven. Then I would rather have Zoro drive me around. I cant eat continous have bad food forever:sick:

Would you rather sleep in an abandoned house full of mice and insects or on the streets with thieves and pickpockets.