Would you win a 1 vs 1 against your dad (or mom for the gals)

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
if you fought your dad on a 1vs1 would you win

replace dad with mom if u r a girl

Round 1:current version of papa/mama

Round 2:prime version of papa/mama
Depends on his condition. If he has all the pain that haunts him sometimes I would have a chance. If not I doubt it. I would have to train a few more years to have a chance.

Depends on his condition. If he has all the pain that haunts him sometimes I would have a chance. If not I doubt it. I would have to train a few more years to have a chance.
i guess yea like just him in a normal day

im definitely not beating mine any time soon, im 17 and barely trained while heโ€™s a colonel in the armyโ€ฆ.
Post automatically merged:

Basketball or a fight?
fight ofc

Seth

โ€Ž
i guess yea like just him in a normal day

im definitely not beating mine any time soon, im 17 and barely trained while heโ€™s a colonel in the armyโ€ฆ.
Post automatically merged:

fight ofc
Yeah, no chance then. Mine ain't a colonel in the army but he would put a lot of people in shame if he is at peak condition. There is also something I won't jump over which is experience. When my dad was HS thru college years it was pretty common to fight randoms either in the pubs or just if someone has a problem with you. I have been thru some stuff and can handle myself but my dad is a different beast.

He always likes to swear on instructors of whatever martial arts ( when we watch somethin and etc or just go to a local fighting parties etc etc etc ) calling them pussies and that he would fuck em up if he tried to teach him such shitty techniques and etc and he probably ain't lyin:shame:

Yeah, no chance then. Mine ain't a colonel in the army but he would put a lot of people in shame if he is at peak condition. There is also something I won't jump over which is experience. When my dad was HS thru college years it was pretty common to fight randoms either in the pubs or just if someone has a problem with you. I have been thru some stuff and can handle myself but my dad is a different beast.

He always likes to swear on instructors of whatever martial arts ( when we watch somethin and etc or just go to a local fighting parties etc etc etc ) calling them pussies and that he would fuck em up if he tried to teach him such shitty techniques and etc and he probably ain't lyin:shame:
bro we should make another thread, your dad vs my dad lol

but even tho heโ€™s in the army n is a colonel he never really had to be altercation or danger where it got physical

Seth

โ€Ž
bro we should make another thread, your dad vs my dad lol

but even tho heโ€™s in the army n is a colonel he never really had to be altercation or danger where it got physical
People like him are trained to be better than someone but mostly to have this advantage to avoid the fight when it's unnecessary.

Most army vets would brutally beat MMA fighters. There are techniques/moves you learn only in Army/Seals and etc.

At current condition i could beat him
At prime times?? he'll mop the floor with me lol

The world during his era and my era were so different, during his time, they're living in a world much more harsh and lots of pure physical effort involve and not to forget he used to be one high tier street guy during his generation and quite infamous lol