Speculations Would Zoro fans drop OP if Sanji fights Kaido and Zoro fights Orochi instead?

Would Zoro fans drop OP if Sanji fights Kaido and Zoro fights Orochi instead?

• Total voters
"fight", dude if Zoro meets Orochi for any reason during this arc he will easily one shot that garbage....But imagine thinking that Sanji is capable of fighting Kaido, LMAO. But you have to be in a level of delusion of your own if you think Zoro wouldnt also be a part of the group fighting Kaido even if Sanji joins that group.

@Zoro D Goat I would be excited. Two things would happen.
  • Kaido kills Sanji; Zoro and Luffy would have incentive to Kill Kaido, and ZKK would be dead on :gokulaugh::myman:
  • Zoro low diffs Orochi and is an even bigger Hero to Wano. :myman:
If Sanji doesn't die because of "pLoT aRmOr" he would simply serve as a hype tool as Kaido would metal bat this fool off the roof. And then Zoro/Luffy/Law would cut his ass for coming up.

"Sanji, yamerooo, you need basic Haki to be here" - Luffy
"Oi, idiot cook, you here to die?" - Zoro
"Baaaaka Germa, you're haki is not strong enough" - Law
"Who is that, Killer?" - Kid
"I don't know" - Killer

Anything you guys say against Zoro, we can canonically turn into a W for us.

Sanji fighting Kaido means Oda has completely given up on his work. And if Oda has given up on his work, so have I given up on his work
Lovely answer Senpai.:cheers::blush::sweat:
What do you mean “if it happens”

isnt Zoro already fighting Kaido?

what are you talking about?
It's a "If" question. A speculation. If I didn't make it clear then I'm apologize. Let's say Zoro is fighting Kaido right now and then Zoro fall off the roof somehow and met Orochi who is still alive all along. If that scenario works for you then use it.
While it didn't, haven't and won't happen, if speculating, then i would call OP garbage and throw it to the can along with trash. It's good that Oda hasn't gone mad, yet at least:funky:
Bruh, if the Oden at the end of the newest chapter is actually real Oden then Oda has gone mad.:milaugh::suresure:
"fight", dude if Zoro meets Orochi for any reason during this arc he will easily one shot that garbage....But imagine thinking that Sanji is capable of fighting Kaido, LMAO. But you have to be in a level of delusion of your own if you think Zoro wouldnt also be a part of the group fighting Kaido even if Sanji joins that group.
That's why I said it's a "If":myman:
@Zoro D Goat I would be excited. Two things would happen.
  • Kaido kills Sanji; Zoro and Luffy would have incentive to Kill Kaido, and ZKK would be dead on :gokulaugh::myman:
  • Zoro low diffs Orochi and is an even bigger Hero to Wano. :myman:
If Sanji doesn't die because of "pLoT aRmOr" he would simply serve as a hype tool as Kaido would metal bat this fool off the roof. And then Zoro/Luffy/Law would cut his ass for coming up.

"Sanji, yamerooo, you need basic Haki to be here" - Luffy
"Oi, idiot cook, you here to die?" - Zoro
"Baaaaka Germa, you're haki is not strong enough" - Law
"Who is that, Killer?" - Kid
"I don't know" - Killer

Anything you guys say against Zoro, we can canonically turn into a W for us.
LOL. Good answer.:cheers:

Sure that works too. As long as it fits my scenario of this thread.
Then I don’t care... Because you know, Sanji can’t do anything to Kaido and Zoro just performed an admiral level feat

besides, My prediction since like chapter 990 was that Zoro is going to fight Kaido first, then fight King second and then finish off Orochi last

in this scenario he fights Orochi second then King last... Works all the same

Then I don’t care... Because you know, Sanji can’t do anything to Kaido and Zoro just performed an admiral level feat

besides, My prediction since like chapter 990 was that Zoro is going to fight Kaido first, then fight King second and then finish off Orochi last

in this scenario he fights Orochi second then King last... Works all the same
That's a bit of a stretch but ok.

Well you did say “As long as the scenario happens”... Never said anything about Zoro not fighting King after Orochi in the scenario
It has to fits my scenario. For example, Zoro fighting Kaido and did the good amount of damage that he currently did (which means no reopening scar because that didn't happen) and then fall down and fight Orochi while Sanji goes to the rooftop without fighting Queen or King but he can damage Kaido normally like the other Supernovas does.
Sanji is fighting jack btw
50/50

It has to fits my scenario. For example, Zoro fighting Kaido and did the good amount of damage that he currently did (which means no reopening scar because that didn't happen) and then fall down and fight Orochi while Sanji goes to the rooftop without fighting Queen or King but he can damage Kaido normally like the other Supernovas does.

50/50
Your original post doesn’t Say Zoro doesn’t reopen the scar... You should add that in your original post...Unless you don’t want to emphasize the true intention of this post... hehehe

Do it then... Edit your original post to tell everyone specifically that in YOUR scenario Zoro who has been foreshadowed to reopen Kaido’s scar DOES NOT do the thing that he has been foreshadowed to do

If you don’t edit your original post then my answer works... Zoro has fucked up kaido, then he fucks Orochi then he fucks up King

Your original post doesn’t Say Zoro doesn’t reopen the scar... You should add that in your original post...Unless you don’t want to emphasize the true intention of this post... hehehe

Do it then... Edit your original post to tell everyone specifically that in YOUR scenario Zoro who has been foreshadowed to reopen Kaido’s scar DOES NOT do the thing that he has been foreshadowed to do

If you don’t edit your original post then my answer works... Zoro has fucked up kaido, then he fucks Orochi then he fucks up King
LOL okay.....

Hope it's understandable now.