She's got a vagina?
She born with both?

She's a woman
Delusional woman tho
That's not how this works but ok

Aside of that, Yamato is still more a woman than a man tho
She's inspired by Oden who was a man
Post automatically merged:

Nice thread we have here. It seems you are all enjoying yourselvesโ€ฆ..

now stop the shit fast pls and stay talking about Yamato

Attacking other communities is still not allowed here and will lead to long time ban
Attacking LGBT community is "not ok"
But justifying genocide is

Great, mod-sama
I just love me some double standard in the morning :cheers:

Yamato treats himself as Kaidou's son, not daughter; everybody in-verse treats him as a man; and chooses to bath with the men. All of this while perfectly knowing that he's still Yamato, not Oden as in a psychotic disorder. All of you who get so salty over Yamato calling himself a he have serious issues. Can't believe people can't stand the idea that a person doesn't identify their gender as their sex to the point of treating Yamato as a her in spite of every other character in the verse using the him.

It's obvious that many people who behave so aggressively against Yamato's issue are transphobic. Nobody acts so defensive towards something that doesn't affect them deeply.
Kiku is trans, not Yamato.

She is a woman who got inspired by a Man.

Back when Yamato was introduced, this topic followed suit as well. Both sides have arguments, right or wrong. Twitter being twitter, mention this every chance they get and argue over it. The op subreddit also see this topic occasionally and its always a shit show.

I would say that we shouldn't stoop to their level, and stop this pointless discussion, even if you believe/know that your side is right. We have plenty of toxicity to go around with Powerscaling, Character agendas and Crew joining and the like. Lets not add this one to that list as well and just wait to see if the whole gender thing will resolve itself in the manga.

:endthis:
Nope.
Post automatically merged:

I'm pulling no argument but painting a reality. The real, actual data is there; if you think such systematic discrimination doesn't correlate with their suicide rates then you're blind to their suffering.

And seriously, I'm not buying this crap anymore. I've already known of trans people killing themselves, being rejected by their whole social environment, having significant trouble to find jobs, suffering violence (both verbal and physical) and so. I don't need a random dumbass from the Internet to neglect the reality I face or talking about "assumptions" as if this was an opinion.

Call me tasteless if that helps you ignoring the discomfort of playing an active part in the reality of people suffering to the point of suicide just for who they are. I chose to do what I can to help against it, you choose whatever you want; I don't give a damn.
How can you be sure that trans people have high suicidal rates because of discrimination and not because of their natural being?

Last edited: