Questions & Mysteries WTF is Yamato?

Is Yamato a man or a woman?

• Man

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Woman

Votes: 112 88.2%

• Total voters
Not saying about HER race. Oda said that there are humans that born with horns. That is just Kaido and Yamato case.

But WTF is her? Man? Woman? Crazy?

To me she is a woman that is inspired by Oden and have this allucinating desire to be him.

I've heard people from trans community that said pretty much the same using other words of course.

But I see people outside from trans community that thinks calling Yamato a man is representative for them and anyone who thinks otherwise is transphobic.

What WG thinks of it?
She's got titties?
She's got a vagina?
She born with both?

She's a woman
Delusional woman tho

Last edited:
Yamato was first introduced by an Oda narration box as Kaido's daughter doe
No, really?! :few:

I'm not saying Yamato isn't a woman that impersonates Oden nor denying the scenario where he throws away such impersonation in order to embrace again his condition as a she. What I'm saying is that, as of now, everybody in-verse addresses him as a man, Yamato himself proclaims to be Kaidou's son while fully aware that he isn't truly Oden and, out of sheer naturality, he prefers to bath with the men.

What I find quite interesting and was pointing out with my post is that so, so, so many people are so fucking salty over treating Yamato the same as the whole verse does, because apparently using the "he/him" that from Luffy to Kaidou all naturally use is too itching for the totally-not-transphobic fellows in this forum who will take even the trouble to change every pronoun in Redon's summaries to correct this unforgivable sin.

I wasn't born yesterday. Anybody with some honesty will notice how fishy it is that certain people have such a hard time to use the pronouns everybody currently uses for Yamato.
Post automatically merged:

Don't listen to the likes of him.
Who are the likes of me? Please, enlighten me.

I'm not saying Yamato isn't a woman that impersonates Oden nor denying the scenario where he throws away such impersonation in order to embrace again his condition as a she. What I'm saying is that, as of now, everybody in-verse addresses him as a man, Yamato himself proclaims to be Kaidou's son while fully aware that he isn't truly Oden and, out of sheer naturality, he prefers to bath with the men.

What I find quite interesting and was pointing out with my post is that so, so, so many people are so fucking salty over treating Yamato the same as the whole verse does, because apparently using the "he/him" that from Luffy to Kaidou naturally use is too itching for the totally-not-transphobic fellows in this forum who will take even the trouble to change every pronoun in Redon's summaries to correct this unforgivable sin.

I wasn't born yesterday. Anybody with some honesty will notice how fishy it is that certain people have such a hard time to use the pronouns everybody currently use for Yamato.

Who are the likes of me? Please, enlighten me.
For me, the narration box takes orecedent over everything else in universe, because it is unbiased in any way. It is Oda speaking directly to readers.
If he has called Yamato Kaido's daughter and self-proclaimed Kouzki Oden, then that's how I will call her.

What I find quite interesting and was pointing out with my post is that so, so, so many people are so fucking salty over treating Yamato the same as the whole verse does, because apparently using the "he/him" that from Luffy to Kaidou all naturally use is too itching for the totally-not-transphobic fellows in this forum who will take even the trouble to change every pronoun in Redon's summaries to correct this unforgivable sin.

I wasn't born yesterday. Anybody with some honesty will notice how fishy it is that certain people have such a hard time to use the pronouns everybody currently use for Yamato.
Keep your american schizo liberalism to yourself
People think forcing other people to use specific words they ought not to is liberalism, peak mental illness.
The left is portrayed differently all around the world, the US is 4% of the world you know.

For me, the narration box takes orecedent over everything else in universe, because it is unbiased in any way. It is Oda speaking directly to readers.
If he has called Yamato Kaido's daughter and self-proclaimed Kouzki Oden, then that's how I will call her.
Oda is also speaking directly to readers when having everybody treating Yamato as a he or drawing him bathing with the men. Of course the line Oda seems to be following here is that Yamato was considered a she (hence the Oni Princess epithet) until he decided to "become Oden" and even Kaidou chose to treat him as fully accountable for his decision; but again, everybody in verse (including the character) actually treats him as a man; and that's also Oda's choice, whose main character and epithome of rightfulness hasn't questioned it (if anything, the Oden persona; but not the identity Yamato proclaims).

Again, I was just reflecting on how fishy some people here are. We have explicit transphobic ideas in this very thread, so don't even try to play with me over something as clear as people being salty over just some pronouns for obvious reasons.

Keep your american schizo liberalism to yourself
People think forcing other people to use specific words they ought not to is liberalism, peak mental illness.
The left is portrayed differently all around the world, the US is 4% of the world you know.
I'm not from the States, "you know".

And don't even try to lecture a psychologist on mental illness, Mr. Nobody. So far you look like human poison to me and enough people already suffer from individuals like you for me to fake any respect.

Oda is also speaking directly to readers when having everybody treating Yamato as a he or drawing him bathing with the men. Of course the line Oda seems to be following here is that Yamato was considered a she (hence the Oni Princess epithet) until he decided to "become Oden" and even Kaidou chose to treat him as fully accountable for his decision; but again, everybody in verse (including the character) actually treats him as a man; and that's also Oda's choice, whose main character and epithome of rightfulness hasn't questioned (if anything, the Oden persona; but not the identity Yamato proclaims).

Again, I was just reflecting on how fishy some people here are. We have explicit transphobic statements in this very thread, so don't even try to play with me over something as clear as people being salty over just some pronouns for obvious reasons.
That is not the line Oda is following, like, at all

Yamato decided to be Oden long before she was introduced to us.
Oda introduced her as Kaido's daughter because that is a fact. She is his daughter.
The reason Kaido called her his son could have been the New Onigashima Plan, when he wanted her to accept her Oni lineage and become the Shogun of Wano (Kaido would still be the leader ofc)
And if Kaido is calling her son, ofc all his subordinates will also do it. If he called her Garp, Naruto, Lady Gaga or whatever, all of them would follow suit .

Same goes for Luffy and his crew and followers. If Luffy plays along and calls someone Yamao, everyone else will follow.

I'm not from the States, "you know".

And don't even try to lecture a psychologist on mental illness, Mr. Nobody. So far you look like human poison to me and enough people already suffer from individuals like you for me to fake any respect.
Seeing how you're the expert, studying psychology then boasting about it is a sign of mental illness. You were triggered by an internet post on some simple matter and you claim you're a psychology expert.

:risicheck:

Same goes for Luffy and his crew and followers. If Luffy plays along and calls someone Yamao, everyone else will follow.
That doesn't apply to Luffy's crew. Everyone has ther personal way to call each other and others.

For example Luffy calls every crew member by name. Sanji calls Zoro by Marimo. Zoro calls Sanji by Pervert Cooker. Robin calls Chopper by Mr.Doctor or something in that line.