Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Vice Admiral

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Rear Admiral

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Demoted to seaman

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Very late reply but... No I've never been a supporter of "Zodiac vs SHs" or even "Admirals vs SHs". I don't think that's where the story is heading or even remotely close.

Chaton - Gion - Tensei are all pretty much admiral level to albeit could bit weaker than them right now. Sort of the Ben Beckmans of the Marines essentially. Since idk why Chaton/Gion weren't selected or how Tensei got his role.

They'll either fight a Marine youngin, Gion vs Tashigi seems possible, as Gion is the only top female swordsman we know or somebody like Hina vs Gion. If not I reckon there'd be people like Yamato and such or other strong top dog pirates or individuals who're borderline top tiers or just Chaton/Gion/Tensei taking on multiple people at the sametime, similar to how Marineford played out.

Marineford really only had 1 proper 1on1, which was Akainu vs Whitebeard the first time they faced off. Outside of that it was just everyone vs everyone.
Post automatically merged:

Now that I think about it, Drake might be the one who comes in and becomes the reason why the SWORD members escape.

- Drake has been MIA out of SWORD contact (which is why they didn't take any action for Koby themselves)

- Both of the other 2 prominent SWORD unit leaders are there Kujaku and Gus

It would make a lot of sense for Drake, the leader of SWORD, to come up there. Either coincidently on his way to rescue Koby himself or because he found out about the others heading there.

You can then have all 6 of the SWORD youngins showout against the Blackbeard pirates, before making their escape with Koby.

- Tsuru's Granddaughter
- Sengoku's "son"
- Garp's disciple

All in the same arc... to give the young marines development... Seems pretty reasonable to me.
I have Yamato and Jinbei vs Gion and Chaton.

I have Yamato and Jinbei vs Gion and Chaton.
I don't see that personally, I think if Jinbei does have a main fight, it'll be a rematch of what happened in the past. A solid high-diff fight against this dude:

The likelihood of a dude in mid-40s who'd had every reason to grow stronger the past 2 decades, going from the YC1-3 range to borderline top tier isn't really likely for me.

This one aged well, I mean, it is still all possible, right?

I don't see that personally, I think if Jinbei does have a main fight, it'll be a rematch of what happened in the past. A solid high-diff fight against this dude:

The likelihood of a dude in mid-40s who'd had every reason to grow stronger the past 2 decades, going from the YC1-3 range to borderline top tier isn't really likely for me.

I'll take that too lol.