Character Discussion Xebec was the Buggy of Old Era

You'd think Garp would report back that Xebec was a fraud, which he didn't lol
The crew was violent and full of conflicts, the first thing this criminal bunch would do is get rid of their clown captain.
We don't know much about the events of that day. We don't know if Garp even faced Xebec. Can't assume things like that.
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom hated him, so if he wasn't monstrously powerful, he wouldn't keep her in line, much less not be killed by her.
Just like Mihawk and Crocodile hates Buggy but are being benefit by him? I don't recall BM hating Xebec just saying to Kaido don't trust on him.

We never saw a crew that collapse having a strong leader. BM crew always was faithful to her despite she beating everybody as she pleases simply because she is stronger than everybody. Kaido is just the same. The best explanation for Rocks to collapse is that the leader was weak so they started to fight each other to become the new leader when they found out that.

All his officer know he is a joke.
All of them, and they are joke themselves.
Where did Oda hurt you?
Like I say the ones closer to him knows the truth about him. His crew from Oragen Town and Alvida. All the members of Impel Down thinks Buggy is same level of Shanks.

Nope.Those future Yonko wouldn't join a fraud.
Mihawk and Crocodile joined.

Imu will wipe the country your living in and ill be like this to everyone who saw it ...:kuzanshut:why? Cuz this take is ridiculous
I'm beating Imu and his faggy flashlight anyday of the week.

Kaido already put him among the most powerful characters.
Just like Buggy's crew puts himself at the same level of Shanks.

We don't know much about the events of that day. We don't know if Garp even faced Xebec. Can't assume things like that.

Just like Mihawk and Crocodile hates Buggy but are being benefit by him? I don't recall BM hating Xebec just saying to Kaido don't trust on him.

We never saw a crew that collapse having a strong leader. BM crew always was faithful to her despite she beating everybody as she pleases simply because she is stronger than everybody. Kaido is just the same. The best explanation for Rocks to collapse is that the leader was weak so they started to fight each other to become the new leader when they found out that.

Like I say the ones closer to him knows the truth about him. His crew from Oragen Town and Alvida. All the members of Impel Down thinks Buggy is same level of Shanks.

Mihawk and Crocodile joined.

I'm beating Imu and his faggy flashlight anyday of the week.

Just like Buggy's crew puts himself at the same level of Shanks.
Nah, man, you can't be a Buggy type and order someone like Kaido or Big Mom around without the ability to slap the shit out of them when they act up. He ran the crew as a tyrant and kept it together because he was the strongest.

Nah, man, you can't be a Buggy type and order someone like Kaido or Big Mom around without the ability to slap the shit out of them when they act up. He ran the crew as a tyrant and kept it together because he was the strongest.
We don't know why someone like Kaido and Big Mom followed someone else orders.

We could say the same shit about Kid and Law. In the end they followed Luffy order and Luffy didn't threated them.

We don't know why someone like Kaido and Big Mom followed someone else orders.

We could say the same shit about Kid and Law. In the end they followed Luffy order and Luffy didn't threated them.
Literally, Sengoku explained Rocks was the most powerful and dangerous person on Hachinosu and that's why they followed him and if anyone went against him, he killed them. This theory of yours just isn't right, I'm sorry.

Yeah Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom, Shiki, etc followed a fraud. And Roger and Garp went extreme diff against Xebec. Lol.
Yes they followed just like Impel Down prisioners follows Buggy.

Roger and Garp went extreme diff against Rocks Crew(Kaido, Big Mom, Shiki, Whitebeard etc).

ye he's buggy's dad
Timeline supports that. People also thinks he may be Shanks's dad.

Literally, Sengoku explained Rocks was the most powerful and dangerous person on Hachinosu and that's why they followed him and if anyone went against him, he killed them. This theory of yours just isn't right, I'm sorry.
Buggy bounty over 3bi says exactly the same thing about him.