Xi-One - Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Xione and I have been posting for a bit now so not exactly new lol. I've already met some individuals who I have had nice discussions with (agreements and disagreements). So far, it's been a smooth sailing for me personally, no conflicts or anything. The mods are nice and active in discussions, so that's really great. Before coming to WorstGen, I used to lurk in Orojackson sometimes but mostly at ArlongPark for one piece discussions. Since this forum was new, thought I would jump in and start being active on forums. But my sincere request would be for some of the hardcore fans of the characters to dial it down with the harsh insults at each other, since it turns off people from having discussions in the specific thread.

Little bit about me:

My favorite anime all time: Beyblade & InuYasha
Favorite One Piece character: Fujitora, his and Sakazuki's exchanges of words are great
Favorite One Piece Strawhat: Franky

I look forward to having conversations and discussions with you all. (y)

Ah, for those that'll post here, if you guys can kindly tell me what you like to be called & your favorite anime, I would appreciate that.

T

Tangerine

Welcome :) Nice introduction! ^^ It's rare for me to see someone whose fav is Beyblade. I liked it too and I even played that toy beyblade when I was younger xD My fav anime is Yu yu Hakusho :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.