Controversial Xmen 97

A direct continuation of the xmen series which originally aired in the 90s Xmen 97 so far has been such an amazing ride, Mister sinister my all time favorite xmen villain seems to be the main antagonist of this first season and based on what I've seen so far in these first 5 episodes this show has been peak, everything from the voice acting to the animation to the beautifully epic moments between characters I highly recommend this series now streaming on Disney + I give it a solid 8.5/10

C

Cruxroux

A direct continuation of the xmen series which originally aired in the 90s Xmen 97 so far has been such an amazing ride, Mister sinister my all time favorite xmen villain seems to be the main antagonist of this first season and based on what I've seen so far in these first 5 episodes this show has been peak, everything from the voice acting to the animation to the beautifully epic moments between characters I highly recommend this series now streaming on Disney + I give it a solid 8.5/10
Do I have to watch something before this , or I can start from this onli?

Turns? It's always been woke the whole xmen franchise has been about mutants fitting in with normal society and being accepted by humanity while trying to protect the ones who hunt them from mutants who'd come to do them harm and prove humanity right about mutants

Xmen has been this way since it's inception
But Morph's design changed though, why not just make it like the OG lol?

Did a quick review check. Yeah imma have to pass on this one. I don't know why these authors/writers, love this Scott/Jean/Logan love triangle crap, but it was disgusting for me when I was a kid and its still disgusting now.

Logan is a weirdo for always pining for a woman that's taken and Jean's no better for leading him on.
Don't even want to touch the Magneto/Rogue crap with a 10 foot pole.

Never a happy ending 🤝🏾 disgusting ships = x-men :whitepress:

Last edited:
Did I quick review check. Yeah imma gonna have to pass on this one. I don't know why these authors/writers, love this Scott/Jean/Logan love triangle crap, but it was disgusting for me when I was a kid and its still disgusting now.

Logan is a weirdo for always pining for a woman that's taken and Jean's no better for leading him on.
Don't even want to touch the Magneto/Rogue crap with a 10 foot pole.

Never a happy ending 🤝🏾 disgusting ships = x-men :whitepress:
Long as they don't do that phoenix story line they've done in every single piece of xmen media