Future Events Yamato’s Mother Revealed

Well damn, now i need to know just how hot and sexy Kaido was in his teens. He'd have to be Cavendish levels of charming to balance out the woman he knocked up for Yamato to turn out the beauty that she is.

:zorothink:

Also, have you met Hassaikai, Kaido's kanabo personification before?

Frighteningly, the only person old enough who wears glasses that matches Yamato's side boob description that i can think of is Weevil's mom, Miss Bakkin

:odenugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

We have also seen the personification of Yamato’s sideboob

Who created Yamato? Kaido and her mother. As such, it’s clear to see that Yamato’s mother will look like her sideboob personification, breasts being a feminine aspect. Kaido therefore must have the worst taste in women imaginable.

Discuss

I'm hoping she looks something like this:

Yamato's hair colours are very peculiar, I'm not sure if the blue-ish green part comes from her DF somehow but I like to imagine her mother was something to a true "celestial entity" or even the "Bamboo Princess Kaguya of OP". Although Toki might fit for Kaguya? I also remember theories of Nami being the Kaguya before too.

:zorothink::hope::wonderland::emohiyo::quest:

Isn't it weird that Kaido is an Oni like Oars but he doesn't resemble him? He seems human-like ofc? What is Kaido is half-human? Which also raises the question, is Yamato's mother an Oni or human? Must be human I guess?
Post automatically merged:

Wait wait wait. It doesn't make any sense as Yamato's side boob looks like a man.

There is only one explanation for this.

Kaido was a female, who was turned into a man by Ivankov, and the personification of Yamato's side boob is actually her father, thus making Kaido her mother.

That's why Kaido accepts Yamato as a son, because Kaido was the same way.
From Crocomom to Dragon being Luffy's father and mother at the same timevia Ivankov to this now....the OP is community is CURSED! Ivankov has gone too far, they need to be stopped! And by stopped, I mean more of this, LMAO!
:saitahu::lulz::nicagesmile::jinbewat::crazwhat::usoprice:

kingufy:kaidowhat::saden::cantseeme::chopoff::queenhear:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
We saw this chapter that the personification of Wado Ichimonji is a younger version of it’s creator, Kozaburo

We have also seen the personification of Yamato’s sideboob

Who created Yamato? Kaido and her mother. As such, it’s clear to see that Yamato’s mother will look like her sideboob personification, breasts being a feminine aspect. Kaido therefore must have the worst taste in women imaginable.

Discuss
Fuck you for making me read all this and ruining my fantasies.

I'm hoping she looks something like this:

Yamato's hair colours are very peculiar, I'm not sure if the blue-ish green part comes from her DF somehow but I like to imagine her mother was something to a true "celestial entity" or even the "Bamboo Princess Kaguya of OP". Although Toki might fit for Kaguya? I also remember theories of Nami being the Kaguya before too.

:zorothink::hope::wonderland::emohiyo::quest:

Isn't it weird that Kaido is an Oni like Oars but he doesn't resemble him? He seems human-like ofc? What is Kaido is half-human? Which also raises the question, is Yamato's mother an Oni or human? Must be human I guess?
Post automatically merged:

From Crocomom to Dragon being Luffy's father and mother at the same timevia Ivankov to this now....the OP is community is CURSED! Ivankov has gone too far, they need to be stopped! And by stopped, I mean more of this, LMAO!
:saitahu::lulz::nicagesmile::jinbewat::crazwhat::usoprice:

kingufy:kaidowhat::saden::cantseeme::chopoff::queenhear:
Yamato looks so beautiful I truly wonder whom she took it from.