Questions & Mysteries Yamato bounty

Does yamato already have a bounty

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 96.0%

• Total voters
I heard people say yamato will get her first bounty when she joins the straw hats but Yamato should already have a bounty now? after all the flying six has bounty:kayneshrug: it wouldn't make sense if she doesn't have one or isn't known at all by marines. I think yamato bounty should be around 570 million. Let know your take on this

Last edited:
I think she didnt have yet.
Before/as soon as leaving wano, there arent many that have 1b. There are only CP0 outside & BM crews on labyrinth, well smoothie bounty is best for yamato.
she should have > 1b but 802m might be the case

Wano is an isolated island and Yamato stated that she never leaves the island a single time so I don't think she has a bounty. But after Wano, her bounty should be at least 550 mil (Ace's bounty) and max would be 1.3 bil

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It all depends on what the reports post Wano will say about her so WG can make up her bounty.

Yonko's kid + whatever the contribution she will be credited for in Kaido's downfall she may be anything from 550m to 1b.

I heard people say yamato will get her first bounty when she joins the straw hats but Yamato should already have a bounty now? after all the flying six has bounty:kayneshrug: it wouldn't make sense if she doesn't have one or isn't known at all by marines. I think yamato bounty should be around 570 million. Let know your take on this
Nah, her first bounty should be post-Wano and at least 1 billion.

It will be revealed that she has the blood of The Tyrant Kaido, and affliate of the Strawhat pirates that played a big role in taking down the beast pirates.

She will have a minimum of 550m and maximum of 800m

550 million. Ace's bounty. She's Kaido's version of Ace. Only thing she's lacking is the name "Ace" which would be fitting given the BPs card theme.
She'll have 611 M since her dad has 4.611B
Ace had 550M, his dad has 5.5 B
It makes sense Yamato doesn’t have a bounty, she never left Oni island due to the shackles. I would assume her first bounty could be 611M in respect to Kaido’s 4.611B
^ my thinking too