Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

Add me. I like Ulti and Black Maria, but from a single chapter Yamato became without a doubt the queen of Wano.
Lol. I like the joke that Yamato picked up Kaido's fighting style from being clubbed so many times. Like Garp punching Luffy and Ace, Zeff kicking Sanji, that's how you pass these things down in One Piece.

To be fair, Yamato never got see Oden shine with the two legendary blades. Kaido's beatings not only left the strongest impression of any fighter on her mind, they were also the most accessible fighting style with so many oni in Onigashima using clubs.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Add me. I like Ulti and Black Maria, but from a single chapter Yamato became without a doubt the queen of Wano.

Lol. I like the joke that Yamato picked up Kaido's fighting style from being clubbed so many times. Like Garp punching Luffy and Ace, Zeff kicking Sanji, that's how you pass these things down in One Piece.

To be fair, Yamato never got see Oden shine with the two legendary blades. Kaido's beatings not only left the strongest impression of any fighter on her mind, they were also the most accessible fighting style with so many oni in Onigashima using clubs.
Do a rank with Ulti, Black Maria, and Yamato.