Speculations Yamato definitely isn’t joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I want Yamato to join btw but as long as I don’t see her officially joining I will have doubts because why otherwise is dumbass Oda delaying it this much?
It's just classic Oda with cliffhanger.

Lmao then change your thread title to * Yamato isn't joining soon*

Dishonest.

It's to build suspense. You're overthinking it.
Why build suspense over something obvious. If Japanese fans are dumb enough to get excited over this then the rest of the world is smart enough to not want to waste time do it is understandable to think that he wants to subvert expectations. Otherwise it’s just dumb
Post automatically merged:

It was evident Momo and Kin'emon are separated to give them a special goodbye moment with the SHs while Yamato is separated to give her a Usopp-like moment.
It’s not exciting, I really think Japanese authors are mid in terms of writing when compared to western novelists and literature especially Russian and German

Next chapter Momo in dragon form brings her to the ship and then last panel of Wano is him flying over Wano with Kinemon. End of Act 3 and end of Wano. Then Oda will put some cliffchanger at the end of the chapter about something from the outside world.

Next chapter Momo in dragon form brings her to the ship and then last panel of Wano is him flying over Wano with Kinemon. End of Act 3 and end of Wano. Then Oda will put some cliffchanger at the end of the chapter about something from the outside world.
Make sense, Momo and Kinemon hasn't said their goodbyes

They are also the ones closest to the Strawhats

Status
Not open for further replies.