Current Events Yamato, Luffy and Oda being inconsistent (as always)

Yamato is stronger than Luffy?

• Yes

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 58 86.6%
  • Equal

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  1. Yamato can very well be stronger than current Luffy if she had already unlocked Adv CoC before-hand and has practiced it unlike luffy who just unlocked it. The black sparks from her clash with Kaido were even bigger than Luffy's clash.
  2. We don't know if it's Base Yamato that's clashing with Kaido. She could very well have transformed right before the clash and Oda zoomed it out as he doesn't want to spoil her hybrid form right now for... Oda reasons.
Honestly, I can't see any inconsistency powerlevel-wise, at least right now. I can honestly see Yamato being stronger than current Luffy. But I definitely expect end of Wano Luffy and Zoro to surpass her.

Yamato should not be allowed to join the straw hats. It will break the RULE of the monster 3. Us Sanji and Zoro (ZoLOSER) fans need to join forces and campaign that she be weaker than them both or not join at all!
Well when Robin first joined she was probably the strongest straw hat until after ennies lobby, only reason I would say she wouldn't beat Luffy would be due to his df.

Similar MIGHT be with Yamato.

Well when Robin first joined she was probably the strongest straw hat until after ennies lobby, only reason I would say she wouldn't beat Luffy would be due to his df.

Similar MIGHT be with Yamato.
No dude. Hahahaha. Robin would lose to those guards boosted by "deadly water" remember? Robin when joining the crew were already weaker than Sanji only defeating him because any woman can.

Of course she would never beat Luffy because of his DF and Zoro was always stronger than him so...

Literally no one cares about your power levels and 'feats'.
Yamato in this very chapter admits she's weaker than Luffy
I agree she is weaker than Luffy but then why the f is Oda letting her 1 v 1 Kaido? Kaido should be able to one shot her easily! This is the bull shit writing we have come to expect from Oda.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Just inconsitent. As @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung said once.

Everyone gets advCoC.
Welcome back bro!!

And yeah, AdCoC is a cool powerup until you realize that literally everyone from here on out is going to have it. Yamato having the ability is a disgrace lol. I bet King has it too, that attack that he used on Marco which removed his wing. And these are just the characters from Wano who I'm sure will have it. When we get into the EOS Government War, bet money that dozens of people are going to have this power at one time lol.

Honestly Luffy is as careless as he is humble so he both underestimates and then takes seriously any oponent on any level. He gets hit constantly cause he doesn't Focus on defense as he feels he can be the strongest. He also tends to use powerfull attacks on not so powerfull enemies. So basically everything you call inconsistent is just classic Luffy.

Yamato being above G4 Luffy is not an inconsistency if Oda planned for Luffy to have a G5:kayneshrug:
Oda sama is probably planning to have Luffy unleash at least an awakening I guess. I would be surprised if he unleashed G5 due how badly he mastered G4 at least apparently. Although he didn't necessarily not come close to master G4 actually, in that case it could be more feasible.

Honestly Luffy is as careless as he is humble so he both underestimates and then takes seriously any oponent on any level. He gets hit constantly cause he doesn't Focus on defense as he feels he can be the strongest. He also tends to use powerfull attacks on not so powerfull enemies. So basically everything you call inconsistent is just classic Luffy.
Never saw Luffy underestimating no one. You basically contradicts yourself when saying that and at the same time Luffy uses powerfull attacks at fodders. Chapter 1000 was the first time Luffy underestimated someone and was the 2 Yonkos. This is shitty writing not classic Luffy.