Future Events Yamato will still join

She will join, or someone even stronger than her will join. You can hate Oda for not making Shank's and Blackbeards crew weak like the strawhats.

Also Blackbeard has 10 commanders and Strawhats so far have 9 currently.
Oda doesn't really need someone strong to join. He can make any weak character like Ussop and Nami win their fight through plot and gags like he did against Page One and Ulti.

Anyway, Yamato's fate has already been sealed, she's a scabbard, her getting as much attention as Kinemom at the end and that group photo at the end already shows that.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Oda doesn't really need someone strong to join. He can make any weak character like Ussop and Nami win their fight through plot and gags like he did against Page One and Ulti.

Anyway, Yamato's fate has already been sealed, she's a scabbard, her getting as much attention as Kinemom at the end and that group photo at the end already shows that.
She isn't scabbard she Momo's baby making machine

I do... Because she's Oden, she has to be with the crew going Laugh Tale, alongside Vivi...

Though she might be joining earlier than Laugh Tale, probably during the BBP or RHP clash, if the 10th Titanic Captain is not Stronger...
Chapters released after this post convinced me that Yamato won't join... She will stay at Wano until Momo learns about her true reason, gets banished but will be killed by BB before she can even touch the outside world...

The only one outside the strawhats who knows luffy's dream and got a reaction panel the same as every sh. Shes definitely joining being saved up for a later event.

I bet we would have a cover story where we see how wano after the war with the cover story ending with yamato's departure