Future Events Yamato will still join

I figure she will, unless she gives up on everything. People are willing to wait on Vivi and Jinbe, so I don’t see why we can’t wait for Yamato too regardless of how much time people think is left.

The biggest reason I don’t think Yamato will join is that the story really pushed her as a duo with Momo. Their whole dynamic (Momo being the leader and Yamato being the muscle that backs him up) feels intentionally similar to Orochi and Kaido
I’m sure Yamato will probably leave Wano in the epilogue when the world is a safe enough place for Wano to have its borders opened, but I can’t see her joining the crew

The biggest reason I don’t think Yamato will join is that the story really pushed her as a duo with Momo. Their whole dynamic (Momo being the leader and Yamato being the muscle that backs him up) feels intentionally similar to Orochi and Kaido
I’m sure Yamato will probably leave Wano in the epilogue when the world is a safe enough place for Wano to have its borders opened, but I can’t see her joining the crew
I get the feeling it was pushed so that Momo becomes like a "Shanks figure" to Yamato, like how Kuina bonded with Zoro, Bell-mere with Nami, etc. If Yamato is just the muscle that backs him up, then Momo would just be having others defend Wano for him instead of holding it down himself, which would go completely against what he said.

She will be Ally only, as a Kozuki for Void Century connection.

Even when She was appear, i didnt think she would join. I thought for Weevil, Vegapunk(but i didnt know him before) But later i think she would join because Oda made her nakama issue before Oda made her stepped down for the nakama crown in the last moment.

So no join.