Powers & Abilities Yamato's Amazing Busoshoku

What are Busoshoku projectiles (Kamusari & Narikabura Arrow)

• An alternative advanced application of Ryuo

• An evolution of barrier Ryuo

• Someone else (reply in thread)

• It's Haoshoku

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Great thread as usual. Funny enough, I was just thinking this feat doesn't get wanked enough. If my memory serves me right, that was legit the first time a character has used any sort of projectiles/slashes in the series with a weapon other than a sword. Not even my boy Sabo or Kat has shown this feat with their weapons:jordanmf:I swr Yamato is levels:datas:
It's a Roger level feat. The only other character to create projectiles of pure haki has been Roger.

P.S: @Sentinel, @playa4321, @Topi Jerami, @Bogard, @TheAncientCenturion, @Garp the Fist, @Aknolagon, @nik87: the amazing Busoshoku expert in Kaido's crew is not King, it's Yamato.
I just hope King shows half of that incredible stuff Yamato demonstrated in terms of Haki but I guess, I still have to wait for 50 more chapters. :josad:

BTW, great thread. I agree with everything here.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
do you want to bet ?:catsure:
Upper medium difficulty is my wish.

I would bet on just medium difficulty.

It’s the same thing that Rayleigh/sentomaru do. Shooting out haki
Yamato has much greater range than them:

She can also fire haki projectiles:

This is something only Roger had previously done:

Also her reflexes are high tier keeping up with Luffy (albeit not going all out) who’s a Future sight user.
I think Luffy was not going all out in the sense that he didn't use Gear Fourth.

Upper medium difficulty is my wish.

I would bet on just medium difficulty.

Yamato has much greater range than them:

She can also fire haki projectiles:

This is something only Roger had previously done:

I think Luffy was not going all out in the sense that he didn't use Gear Fourth.
I say low-diff

How about 1 month avatar bet?

Armament Haki(say CoA if you want but not that fucking name nobody knows what it is) is not someone but something(you typed someone at answers).

Hak is a mess, One Piece is a mess, Oda is a mess. That should be enough explanation.

People can send flying slashes, probably not haki related, with sword so maybe clubs can do that shit. Maybe Luffy will learn how to do similar with punches?

Roger isn't using that projectile thing. He is sending a flying slash with haki barrier probably since didn't seemed to cut Oden.