Announcement Year 2021 - Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like most people would go for either King or Mihawk. Both of their themes would be fire no cap.

Then some might go for Shanks, Whitebeard, or Law. Am I actually the only one who doesn't mind light theme at all? Like, it doesn't burn my eyes unlike some other colorful themes.......

Then you got Sanji who got decent amount of supporters from the start already. Oh man, it's seems like I'm gonna pull a Riboku with the 5 states coalition alliance on the Sanji campaign.:kobeha: @TheKnightOfTheSea @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Topi Jerami @Red Admiral @Blackbeard @Thururuzao @MarineHQ62 and other Kingdom fans etc...

Luffy fandom, Admiral fandom, Yonko fandom, Katakuri fandom, Doffy fandom, Jinbei fandom, Yamato fandom, Marco fandom, Ace fandom, Strawhats fandom, Warlords fandom, Revolutionary fandom, etc.

I'm gonna bribe all of these fandoms to vote for Sanji. Whoever contributes the most out of all the fandoms will receive special VIP treatment from me (Including VIP giveaway:sadgrin:).
then we have ourselves a war

we will pull in admiral fans
luffy fans
yonko fans
every fandom to make sure it happens
:milaugh:
Shut Lanji........

You don't want to leak my plan about Ultimate Coalition Alliance........:owo:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It seems like most people would go for either King or Mihawk. Both of their themes would be fire no cap.

Then some might go for Shanks, Whitebeard, or Law. Am I actually the only one who doesn't mind light theme at all? Like, it doesn't burn my eyes unlike some other colorful themes.......

Then you got Sanji who got decent amount of supporters from the start already. Oh man, it's seems like I'm gonna pull a Riboku with the 5 states coalition alliance on the Sanji campaign.:kobeha: @TheKnightOfTheSea @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Topi Jerami @Red Admiral @Blackbeard @Thururuzao @MarineHQ62 and other Kingdom fans etc...

Luffy fandom, Admiral fandom, Yonko fandom, Katakuri fandom, Doffy fandom, Jinbei fandom, Yamato fandom, Marco fandom, Ace fandom, Strawhats fandom, Warlords fandom, Revolutionary fandom, etc.

I'm gonna bribe all of these fandoms to vote for Sanji. Whoever contributes the most out of all the fandoms will receive special VIP treatment from me (Including VIP giveaway:sadgrin:).

Shut Lanji........

sanji will win when he would have coc (never):cheers:

Shut Lanji........

No offense but the themes aren't appealing enough to worry about the victor lol, since August 2019 the Default was automatically how i always imagined WG to be.

I would rather have this event be a second banner contest that also introduces forum features that are suggested by members lol.

sanji will win when he would have coc (never):cheers:
Who said that he doesn't have CoC right now?:myman:
No offense but the themes aren't appealing enough to worry about the victor lol, since August 2019 the Default was automatically how i always imagined WG to be.

I would rather have this event be a second banner contest that also introduces forum features that are suggested by members lol.
Fair enough my G.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.