Versus Battle Yhwach vs Isshiki,Zeref and kaido

Can yhwach solo these fodders?

• Yes he can

• No he cannot

Results are only viewable after voting.
The moment the change happens, Yhwach is already erased.
So his power wont work to see himself being erased?

He can’t do anything to prevent changes made in the past. There is no present or future changing, everything after the point in time Zeref travels to is erased to begin anew.
Zeref can only influence 1 timeline not infinity, Juha can see the future you saying he cant see his reality being erased is just impossible

Yhwach has never countered a timeline being erased. And he only exists in one place. That’s why killing him is even possible. He can change the future to what he likes, he doesn’t exist in them all at once, wanker
Its only natural for the ill-informed to resort to petty name calling once their delusions are called out, so I wont blame you for being a little man.

Juha sees all timelines, all infinite timelines, it is impossible to change a timeline without him knowing, you seem to really don't understand this simple fact, but I wont expect much understanding and intelligence from someone who is clearly a toxic delusional Fairy Fail fan.

So his power wont work to see himself being erased?
Nope, he won’t even process what is happening during stopped time where the neurons in his brain aren’t even firing

Zeref can only influence 1 timeline not infinity, Juha can see the future you saying he cant see his reality being erased is just impossible
Erasing Yhwach song with the entire timeline he’s in is plenty. Quincy Hitler croaked to even less. Kill him a few times is all it takes to put him down

Its only natural for the ill-informed to resort to petty name calling once their delusions are called out, so I wont blame you for being a little man.
Can only listen so much wank before I have to comment on it, mb

Juha sees all timelines, all infinite timelines, it is impossible to change a timeline without him knowing, you seem to really don't understand this simple fact, but I wont expect much understanding and intelligence from someone who is clearly a toxic delusional Fairy Fail fan.
Mr. Omniscient failing to react to a Getsuga Tensho in time or an arrow from the back says otherwise.

Also imagine thinking Bleach’s writing requires any significant IQ xD

Soul king yhwach

Vs

Fairy heart zeref

Kaido. Dragon form

Prime isshiki
Ywach godstomps all of them at once forsure but hey, about Kaido, forget DF's as it gives someone 1 power, if Kaido had free powers like any other fiction and have the ability to transform into 9 more creatures other than his Azure dragon, how powerful he'd be in Bleach? Tiamat the Five-Headed Dragon, Hydra Dragon, Typhon, Leviathan, Ladon, Samurai Demon, Dahaka, Jormungandr and Apophis and can coat himself in Lava in his hybrid form and Lava can't hurt him.