Versus Battle Yo Shindo vs Ice Shoto

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think this will be a battle of stamina too. Shoto without fire can’t spam ice without thinking or he will have frostbite and will slow down. And Shindo can’t spam his max output too because he will be down for some time.

Yeah Shindo can free himself and destroy the ice because of vibrations. Shindo has also good AOE and can make the arena collapse.

Shoto seems faster but Shindo can counter that for a part.

A good asset for Shindo is I think he is way more sly and calculative than early Shoto. Shoto is not stupid as all but Shindo is ready to play dead or play weak to deceive Shoto.

I think Shindo can win round 1 because more tactics and Shoto was still crude with his powers.

But after that Shoto will have more stamina and more experience with his powers. And Shindo stamina is not unlimited. Shindo only chance is to make everything collapse around him and to close in and touch Shoto.

Current Shoto win for the same reasons. Shoto seems to focus his training a lot more in fire than ice these days but he souls have a better grasp with his overall powers.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No power of protagonism vs "extra" involved, shindo should have the advantage on all 3 rounds purely because of the powers matchup.
But as time progresses, shoto improvement is higher than shindo's, so the gap gets smaller at each round.
Round 1, in a 10 sets match, i give shindo a 9-1.
Round 2, a 8-2.
Round 3, a 5-5.