Character Discussion Yo Vander Decken's alive?

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Was Vanderdecken shown in the latest chapter?
Nah I'm watching Fishman Island with my Mom, and I'm pretty sure I told her he's dead, LOL

Usually I lie about character deaths intentionally (I've lied to my mother about Chopper dying at least 500 times just for laughs, the most random shit will be happening, and I'll go "oh, yeah, that guy that just got killed was actually Chopper in disguise." She is so sick of my shit LOL), but, fuck, this time I just fucked up

I guess I just really hate Vander Decken and want him dead, LOL

Nah I'm watching Fishman Island with my Mom, and I'm pretty sure I told her he's dead, LOL

Usually I lie about character deaths intentionally (I've lied to my mother about Chopper dying at least 500 times just for laughs, the most random shit will be happening, and I'll go "oh, yeah, that guy that just got killed was actually Chopper in disguise." She is so sick of my shit LOL), but, fuck, this time I just fucked up

I guess I just really hate Vander Decken and want him dead, LOL
Does your mom read this forum😑🤔

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Does your mom read this forum😑🤔
My mom's a saint, she edited my vampire erotica during Covid, and fuck, is Another One Bites With Lust an insane series..

My vampire erotica literally has a warning about not fucking electric eels in it (there are vampire electric eels who talk like surfer dudes and... uh... I can't describe anything else, they are insane horny sea beasts).

Because, in the Amazing Spider-Man 2, when Jamie Foxx falls into the electric eel tank and becomes Electro, I somehow misremembered that the eels were mutant electric eels. I thought regular electric eels had like Enel level attacks, I am such an idiot.

For like two years I had convinced myself electric eels could kill you with electricity, when they just give you a tiny zap (it's more effective in water, obviously) because of my batshit crazy vampire erotica.

So, yeah, I tell her all about WorstGen, and she enjoys the stories.

Me the other day: "So, I'm like... not in actual cults, but I'm involved in way too many joke One Piece cults at this point. I've kind of lost track."

My mother is well aware that we are all more-or-less bunny worshipers at this point. Keepers of the Sacred Fluff.

My mom also kinda simps for Big Foot, that's where I get it from.

My mom gave me the furry gene... welp

Oh no Chopper is my mom's favorite character. AND HE LOOKS LIKE BIG FOOT.

NVM, I checked in, thank Bunny God Conejo Blanco my mom does not simp for Chopper. Phew.

This post was an experience.