Questions & Mysteries Yonko alliance non Yonko members vs Admirals.

How many Admirals will you need to beat Group 1A+1B ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So assume for a while that on Kaido's favourite island (some winter island which used to be guarded by scotch) after the events of Wano , Big Mom & Kaido both are alive & have decided to call in their full force at that island. Which implies a force of all of 20,000 Beast pirates + 10,000 Wano samurais allied to Beast pirates (- the fukurokujo group)
+ all of the Several thousand Big Mom pirates.

Group 1A :- King , Queen , Jack , Katakuri , Smoothie , Cracker , Persepero , Daifuku , Oven , Snack , Who's Who , Sasaki , Black Maria , Page One , Ulti .

Group 1B:- A force of all of 20,000 Beast pirates + 10,000 Wano samurais allied to Beast pirates (- the fukurokujo group)+ all of the Several thousand Big Mom pirates (should be atleast 10,000 Big Mom pirates maybe)...^^Robin's intel got these numbers if i recall correctly.

Remember Kaido & Big Mom do not interfere.

vs

Group 2 :- Kizaru or Akainu or Aokiji or Fujitora or Ryukugyu. ( <- assume that these 5 get together on a nearby island & decide to see how many they can beat.)

1 Admiral vs Group 1A+1B.
Who will win ? <- discuss this

In other words i want to know , can the Group 1A +1B all together simultaneously attacking an Admiral , can they beat 1 Admiral or more ?

Also How many Admirals will you need to win vs Group 1 ? Assume that both the Admirals & the Group 1 members attack simultaneously vs each other.
Answer this ^^ in the poll & then let me know your thoughts on this as well.

It's the second question that you gotta answer in the polls not the first one.

They solo, Admirals>Everyone here
Say Kizaru vs entire Group 1A & 1B attacking together . Do you think Kizaru can alone wipe out 2 Yonko crews (minus the 2 Yonkos obviously) ?

In my opinion since Marco is able to keep up vs both King & Queen although he is huffing somewhat so Kizaru must be doing >= Marco.

But adding Katakuri Perespero Smoothie Jack in addition to King & Queen should be more than enough to beat Marco maybe. So for Kizaru add a couple more like the Flying 5 (X drake is gone so) ,Snack,Oven,Daifuku to fight a weakend admiral (weakend from fighting King Queen Katakuri Jack Perespero Smoothie etc) & then you still have 30,000 + fodders left to deal with.

So i think 2 Admirals should definitely be able to fight them all. But 1 Admiral may be not.

Say Kizaru vs entire Group 1A & 1B attacking together . Do you think Kizaru can alone wipe out 2 Yonko crews (minus the 2 Yonkos obviously) ?

In my opinion since Marco is able to keep up vs both King & Queen although he is huffing somewhat so Kizaru must be doing >= Marco.

But adding Katakuri Perespero Smoothie Jack in addition to King & Queen should be more than enough to beat Marco maybe. So for Kizaru add a couple more like the Flying 5 (X drake is gone so) ,Snack,Oven,Daifuku to fight a weakend admiral (weakend from fighting King Queen Katakuri Jack Perespero Smoothie etc) & then you still have 30,000 + fodders left to deal with.

So i think 2 Admirals should definitely be able to fight them all. But 1 Admiral may be not.
Bro numbers don't matter. You could literally put 1 million randoms and they would be wiped out just the same. Out of that group, the only 2 characters who might be able to even touch Kizaru are Katakuri and King, let's not talk about causing damage because none can. The rest is literally fodder