Current Events Yonko Buggy's Allies and Enemies?

Yonko Buggy's Allies and Enemies?

• Buggy allied with Dragon and Revolutionary Army to defeat the Marines and become Yonko

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing does. He shouldn't even be a Shichibukai. But this is how Oda is playing with him. And is enough to justify. Him being the only Shichibukai that escaped from SSG.
Mihawk didn't get captured neither did Weevil,because they are still relevant to the plot.Boa Hancock being captured would set up Luffy vs Wg.Basically Robin rescue 2.0.I think buggy found an ancient weapon or something important hidden within captain John's treasure.

Mihawk didn't get captured neither did Weevil,because they are still relevant to the plot.Boa Hancock being captured would set up Luffy vs Wg.Basically Robin rescue 2.0.I think buggy found an ancient weapon or something important hidden within captain John's treasure.
That could be a good explanation. But I don't see anything relevant if not Uranus another Ancient Weapon.

That could be a good explanation. But I don't see anything relevant if not Uranus another Ancient Weapon.
DD mentioned Mariejoa national treasure as his trump card vs celestial dragons.Maybe there are other relics from the void century that could harm the WG status quo.Luffy's nika fruit is a good example of this,poneglyphs all over the world are another example...Oda set up a world filled with mysteries.What was that Egg Roger had on his?Is emerald city real?and so on...
If its not something like that then Buggy developed a nuclear buggy dama.
Post automatically merged:

Buggy is the new Joker and the king of the underworld
I dig that.