General & Others Yonko crew fodderized by a shark. Sigh..

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Greenbitch was shaking & sweating in fear from Shanks' mere presence :suresure:
Ryokugyu was annoyed at best lol, if you want fear, I would refer you to Blackbeard the strongest Yonko shitting his pants at the sight of 79 year old Rayleigh, whom Kizaru had absolutely no fear of.

Ryokugyu already confirmed that he will personally destroy the Red Hair Pirates after they strip Shanks of his political immunity. Lol

Ryokugyu was annoyed at best lol, if you want fear, I would refer you to Blackbeard the strongest Yonko shitting his pants at the sight of 79 year old Rayleigh, whom Kizaru had absolutely no fear of.

Ryokugyu already confirmed that he will personally destroy the Red Hair Pirates after they strip Shanks of his political immunity. Lol
Annoyed = white eyes, shaking, sweating buckets & having snot coming out of his nose :suresure::suresure:

It would be cool actually I hope it happens :endthis:

He was literally screaming in pain & begging Shanks to stop :gokulaugh:
Sneaky fullpower CoC with his 9 boyfriends on his side, and he still didn't give 2 shits about Shanks and addressed the whole crew. And he still told him to his face that he will fuck them up later, because maybe 3 yonko crews is too much for entry level admiral.
This is the level of mockery we're talking about
:risitasad: