Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I’ve been lurking on this forum for a little while, and you all seem very fun to chill with and talk about One Piece, so I decided to join in on the action! I’ve been a pretty big fan of OP for about a decade. Also, I’m a fan of a lot of other shounen (HxH, YYH, JoJo’s, etc.) and seinen mangas (Berserk, Vinland Saga, etc.). I’m looking forward to having a great time with you all!

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I’ve been lurking on this forum for a little while, and you all seem very fun to chill with and talk about One Piece, so I decided to join in on the action! I’ve been a pretty big fan of OP for about a decade. Also, I’m a fan of a lot of other shounen (HxH, YYH, JoJo’s, etc.) and seinen mangas (Berserk, Vinland Saga, etc.). I’m looking forward to having a great time with you all!
A berserk fan :finally:

Welcome to WG!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yo!! We’re thrilled to have you here, welcome aboard!! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.