Speculations York's Plan

York wants to be a Celestial Dragon, but what does that mean? Most ppl in the fanbase take it like this: "York thinks doing this for the Gorosei will make them promote her into being a CD so she can live in Marie Geoise, but she doesn't realize they're sending a Gorosei to take over the seraphim and betray her too." but i don't agree. York is 100 percent aware they're sending a Gorosei, and in fact that's the whole point.

Her only way out of this is to actually become a Celestial Dragon and take over Saturn's body. There are even multiple ways to do this. She could use the secret lab that she told the seraphim to leave unharmed. She could use S-bear to push out Saturn's mind and push hers into his body. The Doflamingo seraphim might have Law's fruit and just do the personality-switching surgery.

York wants to be a Celestial Dragon, but what does that mean? Most ppl in the fanbase take it like this: "York thinks doing this for the Gorosei will make them promote her into being a CD so she can live in Marie Geoise, but she doesn't realize they're sending a Gorosei to take over the seraphim and betray her too." but i don't agree. York is 100 percent aware they're sending a Gorosei, and in fact that's the whole point.

Her only way out of this is to actually become a Celestial Dragon and take over Saturn's body. There are even multiple ways to do this. She could use the secret lab that she told the seraphim to leave unharmed. She could use S-bear to push out Saturn's mind and push hers into his body. The Doflamingo seraphim might have Law's fruit and just do the personality-switching surgery.
I assume that York is the one controlling Kuma so that might have something to do with it

Exactly, throw away the sexy body to take over the body of an old overweight man.
The idea of taking over a body isn't bad at all, though. There may also be a clone body in this room.