• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

BATTLE:

Yorozu

vs

Yuta Okkotsu

MINDSET:
Defeat the opponent at any cost, no restrictions.

Who wins and at what difficulty?

-------------------------

My opinion:

Yuta wins more likely than not.
He can output Reversed Cursed Energy.

And that affects Yorozu's liquid metal as Sukuna showed.

Heck, it is how Sukuna beat Perfect Sphere, using Mahoraga's Sword of Extermination which is clad in Positive Energy.

Yuta will have a fairly easy time since he can deal with Yorozu's liquid metal and also her Perfect Sphere.

Tags: @RayanOO @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @MonsterKaido @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @notAfanboy @Ven437 @MUUGEN @Rurushu @Gol D. Roger @MonochromeYoru @Ryuarashi @Ar1sE1998 @Wuuuke @zenox etc,.​

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yoru gets smacked around by Yuta - he just 3v1 Yoru level fighters and held back to not kill any to gain points forcing all 3 to use DE which he cancelled out by his own. Rika alone was able to tank Ryus CE output

Given what we know Ryu was stronger than Yoru and Uro and Yoru were relatively close in power. I personally have Uro ranked higher slightly and that pushed Yuta to extreme diffs if it’s 1v1 I doubt Yuta gets pushed to Mid diffs I mean just look at how easily he killed enlightened Yuji.

from the new pool of characters only hikari. Kashimo, cursed Naoyo, Maho Megumi are the only characters I can see being able to potentially beat Yuta rn tbh

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yuta should win more times than not, from what I've seen.

Yorozu is still pretty powerful, having beaten a squad that equaled Uro's and everything she has shown thus far, but not enough to beat Yuta I believe.

Yuta wins but with high difficulty ,
if it’s a cqc scenario , then I will give it to yoruzo
yuta can def pierce her insect skin with his CE output attacks
Tho if she opens a domain and yuta gets hit with the perfect sphere , he is def getting beaten
But that won’t happen since yuta will open his domain simultaneously and in a domain battle , yuta should be more proficient imo
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
While I believe Yuta wins, I do believe Yorozu is being underrated here. Her cursed output was stated to be on par with the toughest fighters of the heian era. And even Uro plus someone who wasn’t even from the heian era in Ryu was enough to push him to use the full manifestation of Rika and Domain Expansion. I also think that defeating the squad led by Uro is more impressive than just defeating Uro herself, as I find it very likely she had strong subordinates under her too. I think Yuta’s biggest asset in this fight is his ability to output Positive CE to disturb Yorozus liquid medal. However if it comes down to it, I don’t know if he would be able to do anything about Yorozus true sphere, as it’s not something that can be touched, and the ONLY reason Sukuna was able to break through it, was via Mahoraga, who had already adapted to her CT and Liquid medal. So maybe if it came down to a Domain battle, Yorozu COULD win, but even then, whose domain would win between them is completely unknown and arbitrary. But outside of her domain I’m not sure how she’s gonna be able to be do anything to yuta at all, so Id say yuta wins high diff

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
While I believe Yuta wins, I do believe Yorozu is being underrated here. Her cursed output was stated to be on par with the toughest fighters of the heian era. And even Uro plus someone who wasn’t even from the heian era in Ryu was enough to push him to use the full manifestation of Rika and Domain Expansion. I also think that defeating the squad led by Uro is more impressive than just defeating Uro herself, as I find it very likely she had strong subordinates under her too. I think Yuta’s biggest asset in this fight is his ability to output Positive CE to disturb Yorozus liquid medal. However if it comes down to it, I don’t know if he would be able to do anything about Yorozus true sphere, as it’s not something that can be touched, and the ONLY reason Sukuna was able to break through it, was via Mahoraga, who had already adapted to her CT and Liquid medal. So maybe if it came down to a Domain battle, Yorozu COULD win, but even then, whose domain would win between them is completely unknown and arbitrary. But outside of her domain I’m not sure how she’s gonna be able to be do anything to yuta at all, so Id say yuta wins high diff
I'm not saying Yuta negs, I'm saying he will win.

Sukuna used Mahoraga specifically to deal with Perfect Sphere because of two things, 1 is adapting and not touching as you said and the second thing is just straight away using positive cursed energy to take it down.

Yuta can not only output RCE, he also doesnt have to touch the sphere due to Uro's CT which he copied. Attacking the opponent will be enough and Yuta also has a Domain Expansion to fight.

Plus targeting All Out Yuta solo is also tough because he has Rika who can also fight and can also use Ranged Shikigami of Dhruv'sCT to attack you from range, also Cursed Speech. Coupled with RCT to heal.

He's simply too versatile, Mid Diff is what i think.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
You’re leaving out the part that Yuta 3v1 powerful sorcerers/curse not to kill but to admit defeat to gain points. & he was able to cancel all DE simultaneously

NO Yoru can not win here not in any fashion.

Yoru gets mid doffed at worse. Sukuna just low differ using Shadows and not even using any real Taijutsu.

Yoru overhyped to shit. Just look at how he made Yuji look when he was actually trying to kill, MC got neg differ after being enlightened.