Versus Battle Yoshikage Kira (JJBA part 4) vs Doflamingo (One Piece)

Round 1 Conditions:
Dressrosa Doflamingo vs Yoshikage Kira (Sheer Heart Attack)
Setting: Morioh
Both Doffy and Kira are in character
Doflamingo CAN see stands and land attacks on them.
Trebol is not there
No outside help

Round 2 Conditions:
Dressrosa Doflamingo vs Kosaku Kira (W/ Stray Cat)
Equalized Stats
Setting: Dressrosa
Both Doffy and Kira are bloodlusted
Doflamingo CAN see stands and land attacks on them
No "Bites The Dust"
Trebol is not present
No outside help

Doffy in both and it's not even close.

Even with equalized stats I don't see Kira overcoming Doffy's strings and the first round Doffy curbstomps.
I agree to an extent, Doffy does indeed win but I feel like SHA would cause some slight problems IF Kira can even use it. Doflamingo MAYBE could blitz but Kira does have reaction speeds comparable to CD and CD has SP level reactions.
Post automatically merged:

LOL even with Bites the Dust, Kira get stomped here.
Bites The Dust would just be useless in a 1v1 with nobody around so I didn't include it.

H

Haoshoku

Kira is severely outmatched here.
I agree to an extent, Doffy does indeed win but I feel like SHA would cause some slight problems IF Kira can even use it. Doflamingo MAYBE could blitz but Kira does have reaction speeds comparable to CD and CD has SP level reactions.
Post automatically merged:

Bites The Dust would just be useless in a 1v1 with nobody around so I didn't include it.
Star Platinum has bullet timing feats which are child’s play outta of the gate in East Blue. Doflamingo on the other hand is is one of many characters who are faster than pretimeskip Kalifa who could react to lightning and scales off Law’s reaction speed to an ablated meteor, putting him far out of Kira’s league.

Also point-blank explosions have been tanked in One Piece several times, with Doflamingo continuing to hold a conversation on the phone with Baby 5 unloading:
Rendering Kira’s explosion based offense rather useless here.

Kira is severely outmatched here.

Star Platinum has bullet timing feats which are child’s play outta of the gate in East Blue. Doflamingo on the other hand is is one of many characters who are faster than pretimeskip Kalifa who could react to lightning and scales off Law’s reaction speed to an ablated meteor, putting him far out of Kira’s league.

Also point-blank explosions have been tanked in One Piece several times, with Doflamingo continuing to hold a conversation on the phone with Baby 5 unloading:
Rendering Kira’s explosion based offense rather useless here.
That is actually very true, plus a remembered Doffy can essentially fly so Kira can't even hit him. Doflamingo has much more he can do in a fight like this, this is a fight Kira won't win