Break Week You better hope Zoro defeats Lucci in ch1111

Luffy used ACoC and Nika awakening against Lucci.
Are you saying Lucci is the strongest character?
Luffy never used CoC against Luffy
Not even adcoa

His attacks landed on Luffy also didn't have any Koka or CoC
Post automatically merged:

I'm realising why you guys made up zkk and believed it

Imagine rejoicing in a thread about ch1111 theories by bringing up ch1110 events

:milaugh:The thread is about Ch1111 hopes you guys had

You are coming here to talk about ch1110 events

Like are you people okay?
It happened one chapter before 1111 it must be huge embarrassment :funky:
Not even adcoa

Imagine rejoicing in a thread about ch1111 theories by bringing up ch1110 events
Zoro didn't use ashura nor did he use bandana

Not even adcoa

"Clowndule: That's not ADVcoc, it's just a random punch, clearly Luffy is playing with Lucci (in G5 xD)"

"Clowndule: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That is clearly ADVcoc, KOH and Ashura, FUCK ZOROBOYS, ZOROVER"

show me a panel where Zoro says the name King of Hell.

If you cannot prove it, nor rectify it, it is already clear who is partial.
What kind of crappy argument is that.. You don't need verbal confirmation of Zoro using KoH for him to be using KoH especially when the fight is offscreened.. The visual criteria show that Zoro did use KoH against Lucci..

If that chapter drops and Zoro still didn't win...just accept it that he's a fraud
If he wins but it wasn't as easily like you wish "one move or 2-3" and drops on the floor unconscious...then accept it that he's a fraud
Holy fuck, bro got cooked so hard on this.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
@mods
Official petition to ADD L before his name now pliss.

What kind of crappy argument is that.. You don't need verbal confirmation of Zoro using KoH for him to be using KoH especially when the fight is offscreened.. The visual criteria show that Zoro did use KoH against Lucci..
Not even the visual criteria show such a thing and I warn you to be careful what you say.

We have seen Zoro and Lucci's fight 5 times and only one of them saw named attacks, being the cat's ending. You can't expect people to believe that when we didn't see them they did something completely different.

Oda has made things clear to you:

- There is no bandana
-Zoro says that he controls the battle, he can end it whenever he wants and that's how it happened.
- Only one named attack which is not from KoH. Not even Iai.
- Not to mention Sanji's words that seemed like a slap in the face to the fandom that is not able to interpret the situation correctly.

If Oda had wanted to show something else, she would have done it. Since you talk so much about bias, I'm just sticking to the manga. While you and others pretend that we believe completely opposite things without providing a single piece of evidence.

So once again, show me a KoH named attack, in fact, a normal and ordinary named attack. If you do not provide evidence and do not recant, it is clear who is biased.