Controversial You Guys Should've Skipped Pre-Ts Boruto

You Guys Should've Skipped Pre-Ts Boruto

Why the hell did you want to watch a bunch of kids anyway? We all knew a timeskip was coming. As adult readers, I think most of us have outgrown the era where we were actually interested in the stuff kids would do in the series. They chase cats.... that's not very interesting for us.

We knew the big abilities and the cool parts of the story would be in the Post-Ts. I think you may have ruined your enjoyment of the series by reading the Pre-Ts and you based most of your dislike of the story on that part of the series. The good part, the Post-Ts, has barely begun and it's already got tons of cool stuff going for it.

My own experience: I skipped most of the crappy Otsutsuki movies and extra novels. I didn't care about that stuff much. So, I'm enjoying the series from finishing the Naruto Shippuden stuff, I checked out a little bit of the stuff the characters did when they became adults, and then I skipped their kids childhoods and went straight into the meat of it. I greatly enjoy my experience with it.

I don't think it had much to do with the main cast being kids though it did play a small part for older fans at the time. The problem with the anime at first was that it was stuck in filler hell and the manga had to recap a whole movie (not sure how many chapters that took). By the time Boruto actually started having original content, people had already checked out. The ones that stayed weren't even greeted with Boruto really because Naruto and Sasuke were still doing everything. Personally I think it was a giant mistake to tease a timeskip in chapter 1 and then have the audience sit through filler hell and movie recaps only to then be met with more content that wasn't the timeskip. Just my personal take on it.

I'm hearing a lot of good things about Two Blue Vortex but my time with Naruto as a franchise ended when Shippuden ended so I won't be picking it up.