Versus Battle Youpi OPM Gauntlet ! (Hunter x Hunter / One Punch Man)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The great Menthuthuyoupi from Hunter x Hunter has to fight some monsters from One punch man. How far he can go .

Youpi is at his best :

Round 1 : Youpi vs Deep Sea king (normal and hydrated if needed)

Round 2 : Youpi vs Melzargard

Round 3 : Youpi vs Carnage Kabuto (normal and Carnage mode if needed)

Bonus : where do you place Youpi inside the monster class ? Demon, Low dragon, dragon etc?

Tags : @Shuyaku @The Dark Flame @Chrono @Rosella.Fiamingo @dirtyLarry @Just a member @Red Admiral @Dark Admiral @Enma @Bullet @Steven @Khing @Tobi @Konstantis @Marimo_420 @Nibel @Dragomir @Bogard @Admiral Lee Hung @SmokedOut @Patryipe @Luffy is the mc @Sentinel etc

Last edited:
I tried to get into HxH but I never could, I didn't like it back then.

I would have liked to give it another try but the fact that Togashi takes a year hiatus between every new chapter now is bothering me.

I also got tired of the constant chapter redrawing from One Punch Man.

So in conclusion I have no idea where this Youpi guy would stand in OPM verse.

Imo this is difficult for Youpi, he is an almost pure strength type with almost no brain, at least for HxH standards (even if in the end he displayed a good tactic vs Knuckle) and the other guys gtom OPM are the same. The difference is that OPM is way stronger so..

Maybe imo he can take the deep sea king even if when I think he trashed a S class hero even if low tier that is already a big feat.

Melgarzard was the guy who keep almost all the S class heroes busy while Siatama took care of Boros, right? That is already too much imo, maybe Youpi can resist and discover his weakness and at best eliminate some marbles but I don't think he alone can beat him when the combined S class, exlcuding the strongest ones, had a bad time in doing it a s a group.

Carnage Kabuto... shouldn't he be weaker than Borso unnderling? Anyway imo this is possible, he trashed Genos but he was still a weak S class hero (he later gets upgrades) so maybe if Youpi uses his brain can win vs carnage Kabuto even if he is slightly stronger (but if he has way better feats than Youpi then I guess he lsoes).

Kabuto,EVO 01 Carnage Mode or base,is weaker as the seaking @RayanOO

As for the thread:

Youpi gets shredded apart in every round.This OPM Monsters are way stronger and faster as Youpi

Bonus Round: Youpi would be a Demonlevel threat

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Melgarzard was the guy who keep almost all the S class heroes busy while Siatama took care of Boros, right?
Yeah Melgarzard fought a bunch of class S but failed to really injure a single one, except cutting Iai's arm he didn't do much. He is a pain to deal with because of regen and quite strong too but clearly inferior for me to Carnage Kabuto.

Once the heroes managed to discover Mel weakness they destroyed him.

Carnage Kabuto... shouldn't he be weaker than Borso unnderling?
In Carnage mode he is for me quite stronger than Mel. Darkshine needs 15 min at full power to beat him and he trashed G4 Genos in seconds.

Carnage is a wild beast.

Kabuto,EVO 01 Carnage Mode or base,is weaker as the seaking @RayanOO
For me Base Carnage is still stronger than DSK, and in Carnage mode he destroys Sea king easy.

Youpi gets shredded apart in every round.This OPM Monsters are way stronger and faster as Youpi
I think DSK vs Youpi can be a really good fight.

And Mel and Youpi has the same kind of powers fun fight.

youpi wins round 2
You think Youpi wins against Melzargard ?

Last edited:
Yeah Melgarzard fought a bunch of class S but failed to really injure a single one, except cutting Iai's arm he didn't do much. He is a pain to deal with because of regen and quite strong too but clearly inferior for me to Carnage Kabuto.

Once the heroes managed to discover Mel weakness they destroyed him.

In Carnage mode he is for me quite stronger than Mel. Darkshine needs 15 min at full power to beat him and he trashed G4 Genos in seconds.

Carnage is a wild beast.

For me Base Carnage is still stronger than DSK, and in Carnage mode he destroys Sea king easy.

I think DSK vs Youpi can be a really good fight.

And Mel and Youpi has the same kind of powers fun fight.

You think Youpi wins against Melzargard ?
Thing with Kabuto is,Seaking came after him.And in Shounens is most of the Time,new enemy>old enemy

And Genos become also stronger after Kabuto.Maybe he can defeat Base Seaking,but not fullpower Seaking(Feel free to make a thread,sounds like a nice topic)

No,Mel>Youpi.Youpi would be some low Demonlevel

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No,Mel>Youpi.Youpi would be some low Demonlevel
I agree Mel is likely a bit stronger than Youpi.

Thing with Kabuto is,Seaking came after him.And in Shounens is most of the Time,new enemy>old enemy

And Genos become also stronger after Kabuto.Maybe he can defeat Base Seaking,but not fullpower Seaking(Feel free to make a thread,sounds like a nice topic)
I think Kabuto is quite stronger in any shape than DSK and by a good margin.

Why not making a thread but I think most people will be for Carnage.

Vaccine man was the first monster and yet likely stronger than DSK etc.

Genos became stronger than before against DSK but not by a huge margin. And Base Kabuto destroyed Genos while the upgraded Genos was tied with base DSK.

Will make a thread soon in the OPM section.

I agree Mel is likely a bit stronger than Youpi.

I think Kabuto is quite stronger in any shape than DSK and by a good margin.

Why not making a thread but I think most people will be for Carnage.

Vaccine man was the first monster and yet likely stronger than DSK etc.

Genos became stronger than before against DSK but not by a huge margin. And Base Kabuto destroyed Genos while the upgraded Genos was tied with base DSK.

Will make a thread soon in the OPM section.
Vaccine Man was stronger as the Seaking?

I can see Youpi beating all of them tbh. His metamorphorsis is highly underated and highly lethal.

Those thousands spikes going into any of these monsters would end them.

S

Shuyaku

I can see Youpi beating all of them tbh. His metamorphorsis is highly underated and highly lethal.

Those thousands spikes going into any of these monsters would end them.
really mate ? wtf is this lame ass attack, you don't see that one of the guys has regeneration at that ?

S

Shuyaku

How is that lame lol. Plus one of those spikes would hit that marbel.
A bunch of spikes that wouldn't hit anyone on this list on their worst days, not that they'd take big damage either, and no it wouldn't, Atomic Samurai cut him in tiny pieces and it did nothing.

A bunch of spikes that wouldn't hit anyone on this list on their worst days, not that they'd take big damage either, and no it wouldn't, Atomic Samurai cut him in tiny pieces and it did nothing.
Piercing > Slashes.

It was plot that one of the slashes didnt hit the marble.