General & Others Your favorite character.

Your fav

• Total voters
If I have to choose two from the list:
- Zoro
- Law

Kinda hard to not vote for Akainu tho :(
Post automatically merged:

Overall, I like all of these guys:

1. Doflamingo
2. Enel
3. Rob Lucci
4. Crocodile
5. Whitebeard
6. Zoro
7. Law
8. King (only cause of anime lol)
9. Akainu
10. Garp
11. Blackbeard
12. Katakuri
13. Shanks
14. Mihawk
15. Sanji
16. Rayleigh
17. Marco
18. Aokiji
19. Greenbull
20. Kizaru

Last edited:
My first episodes when I was 4 year were the orang3 town because of nostalgy the RDT has always been my favourite trio I dropped one piece at Ussop village at that age I knew about Ussop but didn't knew if he joined the crew nothing about Sanji till years later I saw skip episodes of the EB saga and found out they joined the crew
zoro because my first episode ever was "wich swords the three of them"i always been into swords and swords fights the first book i read was story of camelot or something like that he first anime I saw was a samurai one(don't remember the name)you see I grew up in this kind of enviroment
ep 19 is the only episode that made me cry is pretty sad and underrated by the fandom the moment he claimed his dream that his name will reach heavens because of her that really caught me into the character 😢
(Also very funny the first time I saw that episode was in november xd)and also seen that his achieving his dream little by little :amazing:
also people have a wrong idea about him is very misunderstood by the fandom and they say things that are not true like edgy cool baddas doesn't have character moments.....
Nami has the best backstory at least for me she is always been Smart and brave one I really loved the luffy-buggy part her story with arlong crew and her fight against doublefinger
I feel you bro. People often underestimate Zoro's character & backstory because it looks simple on surface. However the depth & the impact of that scene is actually very sentimental. A Childhood friend & dreams means a lot, and we as child at that time will relate so much.

Yeah, Nami's story hits harder because she sees firsthand her mother getting killed, rather than dying because of illness like Usopp's & Sanji's.

Also people tend to forget about the time significance of Nami's backstory in her early years. Those years, Zoro pursuing his dream everywhere, Sanji doing his favorite hobby cooking, and Usopp playing around.

Meanwhile Nami spent those years in life and death situation to recover her village, when she's that weak against vile pirates 😭

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The way this fandom continues disrespecting Franky only confirms how mindless and basic all you bitches are…fuck an admiral or Yonko, there isn’t a single drip in the entire series that could hope to measure up to the ocean of swag seen below: