Your favourite/best panel/page

Should we do this?

• Total voters

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
These are more like my favorite panels rather than the best ones. They were also a pain to search for since I watched the anime lol

R

Rhealuna

Fuegoleon is my favorite character, he had the best moments by getting the Salamander.

Tbh, I intended to stop reading black clover when Julius died. @Light D Lamperouge said if Julius still alive back then, And I went back to reading Black Clover until now.

I never knew Charmy would be this strong, I thought she was a cute and cute character who couldn't do anything when faced with a strong enemy.

Lumiere and Licht's flashback was the moment I looked forward to when I first read Black Clover, and it was the best and most touching battle.

When Julius died, my reading mood was gone! I really felt disappointed when Julius could be defeated.

When dorothy fought. It was great to see her Dream Magic is so strong and beautiful.

Nero's transformation into human form was completely unexpected for me lmao.

Zagred's appearance is a tense moment, I feel this moment like when Voldemort first appeared in The Goblet of Fire Series lmao.

Mereoleona against 5 elves is the best female character battle <3

The moment when all the members of Black Bull and Yami burst into the courtroom made me very impressed with Black Bull, and Yami is Cool.

:optimistic:
I really enjoyed reading Black Clover until now.
9/10
:sweat:

Panel Picture source : https://ww6.readblackclover.com/manga/black-clover/

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Fuegoleon is my favorite character, he had the best moments by getting the Salamander.

Tbh, I intended to stop reading black clover when Julius died. @Light D Lamperouge said if Julius still alive back then, And I went back to reading Black Clover until now.

I never knew Charmy would be this strong, I thought she was a cute and cute character who couldn't do anything when faced with a strong enemy.

Lumiere and Licht's flashback was the moment I looked forward to when I first read Black Clover, and it was the best and most touching battle.

When Julius died, my reading mood was gone! I really felt disappointed when Julius could be defeated.

When dorothy fought. It was great to see her Dream Magic is so strong and beautiful.

Nero's transformation into human form was completely unexpected for me lmao.

Zagred's appearance is a tense moment, I feel this moment like when Voldemort first appeared in The Goblet of Fire Series lmao.

Mereoleona against 5 elves is the best female character battle <3

The moment when all the members of Black Bull and Yami burst into the courtroom made me very impressed with Black Bull, and Yami is Cool.

:optimistic:
I really enjoyed reading Black Clover until now.
9/10
:sweat:

Panel Picture source : https://ww6.readblackclover.com/manga/black-clover/

Good choices.