Your favourite/best panel/page

Should we do this?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Scrolling through some panels here and while searching for some hype moments, I remembered why Mereoleona is one of my faves. She's a beast through and through.

@Seth bro. Hit us up with some dope ones.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
DISCLAIMER!

These are the best Black Clover panels in the entire manga for me so far. My taste is super weird when it comes to Manga/Anime so there is a huge possibility that a few of the panels I posted in my "favorite" instead of "the best" panels might be the best for you but hey it is my list, not yours. Enjoy! I guess?

This one is super important.
Can you imagine after we were told how fucking op Anti Magic is Lucifero straight-up calls magic that can erase everything: "paltry". Holy fucking shit.

Tabata Berserk mode:

THE BEST PANEL IN THE ENTIRE MANGA!!!!!!!!:
Good lists.

Imma put them in a generator and start this one of these days.

DISCLAIMER!

These are the best Black Clover panels in the entire manga for me so far. My taste is super weird when it comes to Manga/Anime so there is a huge possibility that a few of the panels I posted in my "favorite" instead of "the best" panels might be the best for you but hey it is my list, not yours. Enjoy! I guess?

This one is super important.
Can you imagine after we were told how fucking op Anti Magic is Lucifero straight-up calls magic that can erase everything: "paltry". Holy fucking shit.

Tabata Berserk mode:

THE BEST PANEL IN THE ENTIRE MANGA!!!!!!!!:
Images are not loading after spolier3 ?
Post automatically merged: