Your Life's biggest Bruh Moment

AL sama

Red Haired
Have a few ones, but the first which comes in mind:

With my studying i lived in a different City (Bielefeld). There i kinda met some girl from another City (Kiel), about 200km far away, We met on vacation and we started seeing each other from time to time. After a year ongoing friendship, we kinda fell for it one night. It was great and we started a relationship after that, but thats not the point. Right after the night, next morning, her ex boyfriend called her.
It was really awkward for her, but she asked me to help him. He was kinda lost in Berlin suddenly, the city where i come from. And one of his best friends, which originaly comes from berlin, isnt answering his phone. She claimed he is a good guy and if i cant help him.

It was a bit awkward, but ok. She gave me the phone and the guy directly started to explain his situation. I guess he imagined the situation more or less strange too. But then it happened and i realized it only after. I had the most normal conversation with this guy, like... i always had. It was one of my best friends and we talked as if he just called me. We cleared things up, i helped him and totaly forgot i talk on the phone of the girl and HER EX, cause it was also one of MY best friends.

So i hang up, gave her the phone and just when i saw her impression, i realized what happened. I started to laugh and searched for my phone. Yes, the guy he tried to call before for help was me anyway. And instantly there came his message on my phone:

"Wait.... did i just talked to you over the phone of my Ex?"
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

My life is boring
I can't remember any :josad:
Maybe this will work :kayneshrug:
About 6 years ago i broke my arm so they put it in a cast for about a month but after i opened the cast my arm still hurt and i couldn't use it so i go to the same doctor and she says it's natural just take care of it for a week so i do that but it still isn't working, i go to someone else and he says your arm (wrist area) is dislocated in 2 diffrent places and that other doctor just saw the x ray of the broken bone and didn't realize this
So he put it back in it's place after about 40 days

Last edited:
During college i like any onther horny dude in his early twenties tried to get laid

Long story short there was a goth girl that was fine as all hell. We talked for few days and she invited me to her place

We had some drinks and weed and through jokes she said she has a strap on

I thought she was kidding

She wasnt

Needles to say, i did not stay for long after that
You were one or two drinks away from it becoming a horror story

With my studying i lived in a different City (Bielefeld). There i kinda met some girl from another City (Kiel), about 200km far away, We met on vacation and we started seeing each other from time to time. After a year ongoing friendship, we kinda fell for it one night. It was great and we started a relationship after that, but thats not the point. Right after the night, next morning, her ex boyfriend called her.
It was really awkward for her, but she asked me to help him. He was kinda lost in Berlin suddenly, the city where i come from. And one of his best friends, which originaly comes from berlin, isnt answering his phone. She claimed he is a good guy and if i cant help him.

It was a bit awkward, but ok. She gave me the phone and the guy directly started to explain his situation. I guess he imagined the situation more or less strange too. But then it happened and i realized it only after. I had the most normal conversation with this guy, like... i always had. It was one of my best friends and we talked as if he just called me. We cleared things up, i helped him and totaly forgot i talk on the phone of the girl and HER EX, cause it was also one of MY best friends.

So i hang up, gave her the phone and just when i saw her impression, i realized what happened. I started to laugh and searched for my phone. Yes, the guy he tried to call before for help was me anyway. And instantly there came his message on my phone:

Lmao what the hell :milaugh:
Are you guys still together?

You just violated the bro code.
Bros before hoes, dude

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

I think I speak for everyone when I say this;

:milaugh::milaugh:

sleeping during a university lecture at 8 AM, in the front seats of the class (of about 200). Didn't understand anything that was going on and I was tired asf from an all-nighter hours ago so I passed out almost as soon as i sat down.

never really noticed the time passed but someone was repeatedly tapping my shoulder (turned out to be another classmate that felt bad for me), and when i woke up the professor (very old man, around 85+) was just staring at me to see if I was paying attention but maybe after 3-4 min after the lecture was over. The problem is whenever I wake up from sleeping, my mind/vision is equal to that of a heavily intoxicated drunkard/smoker so all that came to my mind was to head to the dining hall since I had no more classes for the rest of that day and I simply packed my notes and headed off.

The classmate that tapped my shoulder ended up telling me later that the professor was staring/waiting at/for me while I casually walked out of the classroom. And the crazy thing among all of this is that my classmate told me later on weeks after that I did it maybe 15-16 times throughout the entire semester but never once did I realize it

Ended up getting one of the worst exam grades in my academic career with an 8 (you heard that right, 8/100:josad: for an exam that required calculations + work) weeks later but somehow I ended up getting a D which was enough to pass the class; But perhaps looking back, he probably just didn't want me to take his class again so he passed me so he would never see me again. Luckily I haven't seen him again since so I thank him for that

and if you were wondering, the course was on Electromagnetism. Luckily I was a Civil Engineering major instead of an Electric Engineering major so it wasn't a big deal as the course was just a 1 time requirement to pass (aka not get an F)

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Last edited:
B

Ballel

This sounds so crazy man haha.
Post automatically merged:

The problem is whenever I wake up from sleeping, my mind/vision is equal to that of a heavily intoxicated drunkard/smoker
Ah, I know what thst's like. Good you still passed!

Last edited by a moderator: