Your Top 10 of the most powerful anime/manga verses

I rewatch Slayers every year and with the likes of Dark Star,Gaav,Hellmaster Phibrizzo and Shabranigdo,let alone the Lord of Nightmares,the Verse ends up in the Universe up to Omnipotent level range

The God-Tiers in Edens Zero are Planetlevel beings with FTL+ speed with a good bunch of Hax

Sailor Moon is strong as well.Every Senshi is Universelevel+ with MFTL+.The likes of Sailor Moon and Chaos are even Multiverselevel with Infinite speed

Only manga/anime or count manga/anime who has Visual novel/Light novel too?

Anime/Manga without novel:

1. Magi - Labyrinth of Magic
2. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
3. Demon King Daimao
4. Saint Seiya
5. Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann
6. Dragonball
7. Jojos Bizarre Adventure
8. Raisekamika
9. Bleach
10. Naruto

Included Anime/Manga with novel:

1. Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
2. Dies Irae
3. To Aru Majutsu no Index
4. Higarushi
5. Digimon
6. Demonbane
7. Jojos Bizarre Adventure
8. Magi - Labyrinth of Magic
9. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
10. Demon King Daimao

I forget a lot of verse probably here, but that cames in my mind at first.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I didn't watch of a lot of stuffs and I will rate the verses from the upper average (high and top tiers) and not with the strongest character that can be an outlier in his own verse.

Dragon ball (Z, Super etc)
Bleach
Jojo (haxxx)
Naruto
Fairy tail
One piece
One Punch man
HxH
MHA
Berserk
Fullmetal alchemist
Kingdom

Well,if we count Novel Manga's in:

1. Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
2. Higanbana No Saku Yoru Ni
3. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
4. Dies Irea
5. Magi - Labyrinth of Magic
6. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
7. Digimon
8. Demonbane
9. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
10. Bastard!!!

The first three ones are part of the same Omniverse and are connected to each other.

In my experience, the more absurdly strong a verse is, the more boring it is. I couldn't care less for high level hax garbage.
Yep it seems,but the Umineko Verse have the most complex (and best) story I've ever read in my 12 years of manga history. Same goes for Puella Magi Madoka and Higurashi.

Higanbana is more a pure mindfuck and (literally) rape party, but its also pretty complex. Another thing on this verse is its connection,wich is not so obvious in the first place. The reader must think along and find the pieces which connects the mangas. Just as I said,its pretty complex.:steef:

S

Shuyaku

Yep it seems,but the Umineko Verse have the most complex (and best) story I've ever read in my 12 years of manga history. Same goes for Puella Magi Madoka and Higurashi.

Higanbana is more a pure mindfuck and (literally) rape party, but its also pretty complex. Another thing on this verse is its connection,wich is not so obvious in the first place. The reader must think along and find the pieces which connects the mangas. Just as I said,its pretty complex.:steef:
There's exceptions of course. Generally if the verse's main attraction is because it's strong and nothing else, well there's a good chance it's shit lmfao.